Y&R: Week of November 17, 2008

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But the problem is not the age difference between DG and Cast, it's the difference between Cane's age and what Phillip's age should have been (since he was SORASed). That fool LML made Cane 32, which deSORASed Phillip III and it's CRAZY to think someone that age would have a son old enough to be in the Arrmy, espeically when we the fans know Phillip III was 19-20 when he died.

• Members

OK, I was starting to think the Lauren and Traci scenes were very forced. I should have known that JFE wouldn't let that pass without getting to the history between these two women.

And Tracey Bergman is awesome in these scenes! She was very sincere and I'm feelin it from her totally.

Ooops. Watch out Adam! :(:(

• Members

Oh Adam looked like he shitted himself when he found out Victor was back. Sucks to be him right about now.

And I LOVED the Lauren/Sharon scene. Sharon had no right to try and pin Noah's behavior on Eden. Did she forget he was caught with beer after he came from camp, long before he met Eden. And I'm glad Lauren brought up that it was Noah that got arrested. I hate when parents (on TV and IRL) want to make it seem like their kid is so good and only ran astray because of someone else, when really I think in Noah's case it's because Nick and Sharon want to keep the reigns on him so tight because of what happened with Cassie and he's resenting that and will act out.

• Members

After the Traci/Lauren discussion on here, I am psyched for BM and TEB's scene today.

Mac feels like the missing piece in the puzzle, though. I would love to see Billy's smoothness profoundly unsettled by Mac's reappearance. A lot of unfinished business there.

Liz Foster. :wub: Dina Mergeron. :wub:

Looking forward to the Newman family fallout. It's been a long time since I could say that. I hope Victor has a go at his pwecious Nick and Fauxtoria, too. Just for being smug little snots generally.

• Members

Cat, you will enjoy the Traci/Lauren stuff. It was awesome and perhaps too short, IMHO. I wish his "pwecious" :lol: Nick and Vic would get some of the wrath as well. Somehow, though... :rolleyes:

I see. Thanks, dmarex. It makes sense then they're incorporating Kat's lapses as a reason for her "believing" she's Marge. I really really hope they don't rush her "return" like they did Victor's. Poor Adam only had a week of glory before TGVN waltzed back into town.

• Members

You know, you have to give YR credit for having "real women" as real soap heroines, with dimensions and storyline potential, love lives and family. Traci and Nina were never the "pretty ones," in that they were not supermodels or former supermodels, but these girls carried the brunt of the sl for decades at a time. The scenes recently show and prove that. The characters were real, audiences loved them. Not everyone has to be twig or a stick in soap towns.

There is so much right with this soap, I don't know why I haven't fallen in love until so recently.

Isn't it sad when other "regular" women are used for comedic relief soley, or are charachtures ie: Ashlee on GL, Marcie for a long time on OLTL.

Archived