Y&R: Week of November 17, 2008

• Members

I agree completely. I actually laughed out loud while I was watching it. :)

In addition to leaving part of the company to Nikki ( if that is what happens), I'm also hoping Kay left the manuscript of her book to Amber with the instructions to follow through on getting it published.

So many great storylines right now....I'm enjoying the whole show and not just parts of it.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Katherine will be home by Christmas. I also think that Dru will be back come February sweeps to stop Neil/Karen's wedding.

Personally, I too found the Paris remote uninteresting. Sure, it did its purpose, but the location shoot should have been more fun, and the destinations should have been more dynamic. It's fricking PARIS!

• Members

I know what Clear Springs was supposed to be, and IA it was a bomb, much like Paris.

Yeah I see where they are going, but it repitative to me, its jsut a lame way to continue a triangle and quad. TGVN and Awhley stuff was rushed, and the Sharon and Nick stuff was cheesy and kinda silly.

Who saod anythang bout Paris being for Nick and Phyllis, thats kinda obvious, it was about the Triangle. IA with you the Sharon ad Nick stuff didnt affect me in anyway, which was my point. I was bored. so I guess maybe I was affected LOL!!!

I know what Clear Springs was supposed to be, and IA it was a bomb, much like Paris.

Yeah I see where they are going, but it repitative to me, its jsut a lame way to continue a triangle and quad. TGVN and Awhley stuff was rushed, and the Sharon and Nick stuff was cheesy and kinda silly.

Who saod anythang bout Paris being for Nick and Phyllis, thats kinda obvious, it was about the Triangle. IA with you the Sharon ad Nick stuff didnt affect me in anyway, which was my point. I was bored. so I guess maybe I was affected LOL!!!

• Members

I hope TPTB see how popular Tricia Cast and Nina still are and hopefully invite her back permanently soon.

It seems that Nina's return in particular was a smashing success, every board I've read has really welcomed Nina and Cast back with open arms. She also won the Sony poll (LOL!) for favourite return this week.

• Members

For those who watched Monday's episode, I can't remember if Olivia was there or not? I loved some of the guests arriving late too, it made things a little more realistic. Jeff and his [!@#$%^&*] self was totally in character. Ted plays smug bastard too well.

• Members

I don't think I saw Olivia, but I did see Niel and Lily.

If anyone wants to see Monday's episode now, just PM me. I know someone who has the whole thing up on YouTube...

Great episode, I LOVED how Liz made her entrance, and the euology she gave was really fantastic.

Kudos to Eric Friewald & Linda Schreiber for a wonderful script. Mike Denney also directed a spectacular episode, thank god he's back!

Great production too, as usual.

I'm really interested in seeing where they take this whole Katherine thing. I think she has her memory in tact, but Murphy still believes she's Marge, and I think Katherine will come to be confused on who she is.

Oh, again, I really wish Nina, Liz, and Dina were staying for good. :(

• Members

Hmmm I guess TLW was unavailable when they were shooting the scenes. Too bad.

I just really enjoyed the way everything was done. The conversations seemed realistic, and not phony (Victoria/Sabrina) or staged. When Nina was talking to Danny, it truly felt like she was catching up with an old friend. For those who think Nikki is going overboard with this funeral, you're not going to like her in one particular scene lol. Oh and the actor who plays Brock (name slips me right now) was excellent. He was the standout for me on Monday's US show.

Archived