Y&R: Week of November 17, 2008

• Members
rhythmchyc, WORD!!! I agree with EVERYTHING that you said! Mark H, you also have some good points. There were alot of fans that was very put off with the student/professor romance; I happened to like it but only because Adrianne and Eyal had great chemistry and it was written correctly at first. Adrianne had chemistry with everyone and If they had the right actress once again; there could be so much potential for this character; she is the future of the Abbott's after all.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't like Leon either. But she had a weight to her that Tammin doesn't. It would be kinda odd if the writers revisited Colleen and JT. These two are in two completely different orbs on the show now. It'd be like pairing up Cane and Nina lol. I much rather Colleen and Kevin. If Todd could fall in love with Marty in much less capable hands over on OLTL, then Colleen could end up with Kevin. Especially if the actress has all the latent chemistry Kevin and Colleen shared. LML sucked balls but the time Leon and Rikaart in that freezer was golden soap opera.

I just don't see why if Tammin has all these other opportunities at her immediate reach, she'd stay with this show. I mean, it's good to have something to fall back on but why stay? And it seems the writers are still in the rebuilding process. Perhaps concentrating on Colleen at this point in time would be a waste and was another reason why they resolved the Devon/Ana and Colleen/Daniel/Lily story so quickly. They all really had great potential, if spread out as long as this Chloe baby daddy storyline will take to unravel.

• Members

I don't generally have a problem with the professor/student relationship storyline. In fact, it had great potential. My issue with the Cardigan pairing was that Podell had no chemistry with Mumbles and very little with Sursok. And for that matter, he didn't seem to have any chem with anyone else they tried to pair him with (Heinle, Bloom, Frantz) either.

Pun intended? :lol:

(I know that sounded childish but I couldn't NOT say it...)

The bottom line is that, accent issue aside, Sursok does have what it takes to mature Colleen and make her a core character - IF the writers stop ignoring her and IF she sticks around long enough.

• Members

Are you talking to me specifically? I wish I had a dollar for every time you've attacked me for daring to have an opinion that differs from yours.

As I said before, the reason for her absence this month is because she is doing a side project! What don't you understand about that?

Yeah, right.

Like you would know.

Archived