Y&R: Week of November 17, 2008

• Members

On Wednesday's US episode, I'm glad they included a Traci and Brad scene, those two haven't interacted seriously in a while.

I also loved the little bit of happiness in Victor's face when he realized that Nick punched Adam because of him. LOL!

rangethatrover must be happy they included a Brad and Sharon flashback that took place in Brad's house. LOL!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, so many of the comebacks (Traci, Dina, Danny, Nina, Brock, Liz) made sense...and fit seamlessly into today's story.

I think it depends on the ratings. If they went way up, and if the audience begs for more, I think we can expect more guest appearances (if not contracts).

Let's hope the Neilsen's reflect this gift. I fear they won't.

• Members

Watching Wednesdays episode and right off the bat the only thing I have to say is

Heather = BITCH

God I hate that woman. And I freaking love Victor's lil speech at the beginning of her "interrogation".

"Ms. Stevens. You accused me of the murder of Ji Min Kim. I told you I didn't do it. You pursued it. You were wrong and you lost your job. Now you listen very carefully. You're wrong AGAIN."

WOW. Whoever's writing this stuff is just amazing! And Eric Braeden is equally amazing for his delivery of it! Just gave me chills. That's real soap opera there.

And I must say Noah and Eden looked hot together. Too bad the girl is leaving soon. Oh well. I hate when soaps jump the gun on casting/recasting people.

How old is the guy who's playing Noah?

• Members

Today's show was fantastic!

I LOVED the Abbott family breakfast. When was the last time we had one of those? 2005?

Jill was HILARIOUS at the reading of Kay's will. She looked like she was about to wet herself when it was announced Amber had the rights to Kay's memoirs and Gloria had gotten 5% Jabot stalk.

and OMG the music used in this episode was CLASSIC! I believe I heard some scores that I haven't heard IN YEARS.

Sad to see Nina, Gina, Danny, and the rest go though.

I wonder what will happen to Katherine, she seems to be getting unintentionally brainwashed by Murphy, who of course thinks she's Marge.

Oh, and I LOVED Jill and Nikki's little exchange! Bitchy Jill is back!

I also really liked it when Nikki said goodbye to the house and Kay before she left.

• Members

I hope hope hope that today's show means they're going to alter the way they use John.

When ghost John was first proposed, I thought he would be used like the father on Six Feet Under. A collective conscience/unconscious that appeared to each family member, as needed. On SFU, dad didn't always have sage advice. Sometimes he was taunting, or exposed dark emotions, etc.

Because they made the mistake of killing John, we have to deal with that. But there is no reason John can't regularly appear to Gloria, Ashley, Jack, Billy and Jill.

Even Colleen (although I am shocked she was missing during the most important episodes of the year...involving her family! I wonder if she's getting written off?).

I was so happy to see an Abbott breakfast again. It is funny how such a stupid little tradition like that brings such comfort and familiarity.

• Members

Well, she's been on vacation every month since she's joined it seems. She's never apart of any Abbott family meetings, and she's yet to get anything resembling a storyline.

I wonder what kind of contract she has, I wish I can work as much as she does...

If anything, her absence is proving just how irrelevant Colleen is, and how they could write the character off and no one would notice or care.

• Members

Latham used her a lot (mainly to prop Lily) in the second half of last year. When JG and MAB took over her appearances were few and far between. Then Hogan came in and injected Colleen into Daniel & Amber's great love story :rolleyes:, assassinating the character in the process (which is a shame since MAB and HS have done great things for all the other characters). And now it looks like she's back to being wallpaper. <_<

Hopefully they'll pair Colleen with the

Archived