B&B: Week of November 10th, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she can play a good character. But I wouldn't have believed her if she was Taylor back in her "angel" days in the 90s. Maybe Taylor now, but not then. She reminds me more of a Morgan character (may just be the looks). I liked her character on the OC. She had that bad streak but also had a lot of problems that balanced her out.

I don't like whoever has been doing KKL's hair lately. She looks so much older.

"We've been doing this dance for so many years, and still not together" Nail on the head Ridge, nail on the head! And did he drive off on a motorcycle? LOL sounded like it. Of course we'd see a flashback of that crazy beach wedding.

• Members

Ugh, today either felt like B&B in the 80s/early 90s or not a Bell soap.

Yuck, I could just see Nick's ears perk up when Katie mentioned the Brooke/Ridge problem.

And lol at Stephanie being mad. What Rick did isn't all that foreign to her, both the faking and editing.

• Members

Like Stephanie GAS about Brooke getting dumped by Ridge, for any reason. Seriously, if this were any other soap, Steph and Rick would be rippin' each other's clothes off and goin' at it at as they plotted to destroy Bridge forever.

Yes...sucker that I am, I almost had moisture in the corner of my eye reliving the first (?) of Bridge's legal unions.

• Members

Yes, you are right...but it was SPECTACULARLY awful. Soooooooooo awful it was entertaining. B&B has been awful AND boring for so long, to have a campy cheesy episode of the type that would be lampooned on "The Soup" was a welcome relief.

Let's just say that every second on the Malibu beach...from Malibu Barbie on her horse...to an "emotive" Ridge shouting "Logaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan" from the mountain top...interspersed with flashbacks that only highlight the aging....this was a campy delight. I mean, it was just utterly cheese-tastic and crap-tacular.

And the new bitch Rick is also many times more entertaining than his previous noble incarnation. He was so delightfully bitchy I instantly wanted him--implausibly--to turn gay gay gay. Then he would be my new favorite character.

Well, after having Brooke raped, wasn't Stephanie trying to be kinder and gentler where Brooke was concerned? Also, after she almost killed Ridge (remember his heart attack--"you broke my heart!"--after one of his breakups with Brooke), in general I thought Steph was going to stop interfering.

Man oh man, I'd love to see Stephanie (Sr.) and Rick rutting like rabbits! Daily! It would totally reposition this show as the camp cheesefest it could once aspire to be!

Archived