B&B: Week of November 10th, 2008

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again a nice picture. How long ago was that? 4 or 5 years? Guess it was before Tylo's return.

All of my children have an equal piece of my heart.........(except for Thorne and the girls). Even a mention of Massimo today!

I don't know which side I'm on. Yes, Ridge is a huge ego-maniac. But I'm not sure that I really like Rick either, lol.

I don't know why, but I really like the girl that plays Steffy. And not have kids anytime soon? Lol, right, we'll have Taylor a grandmother in a year or two.

• Members

It annoys me how inconsistently they write for Thorne. He proves time and time again that he's got a real talent for the fashion business, even triumphing in that catwalk showdown thing over Forrester when he was at Spectra, and yet they still continue to have him as second best to Ridge.

• Members

Im surprised they remembered he existed. It is messed up for Eric to just pass him over.

Im loving Steffy's hair. It looks so much better now that its darker and her resemblance to Taylor is uncanny. I also really loved their conversation yesterday, especially when she admited that hte reason she stayed away at school was bc she didnt want to stick around and watch Taylor suffer.

TIIC completely dropped the ball on the Katie/Nick/Bridget storyline. Its odd that it was going strong for so long and then boom, all characters are on the backburner and their storling done. Im not complaining bc I hated them but it doesnt feel as if there was any real closure. It doesnt even seem as if they are even trying to fit Nick into the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle anymore

• Members

I'm not complaining that they dropped the Katie/Nick thing either. It was awful. It makes me feel sorry for Heather Tom. I guess the "closure" was Katie moving in and Bridget just "moving on"?

Steffy really does look like Taylor now, moreso than any of the other offspring looking like their parents, IMO.

I think it'd be so much better if they REALLY did a Thorne/Ridge thing and not drop it after a week and forget about it. It's been done before, but I think there's really something to root for in Thorne. Or even something with Felicia and Ridge. I just don't care enough about Rick.

• Members

The problem is (flame-retardant suit on) Winsor Harmon can't act. And, now, he doesn't have that sexy young himbo thing going for him either.

The two previous Thornes (esp. Trachta) were actually better. (Although I realize they wanted Thorne to be a more macho combatant for Ridge...but it actually worked better when Thorne--as he was with the two previous actors--was the softer son).

Winsor's Thorne really can't carry a story. He can snarl. He can be supercilious. He can throw furniture. He can bury his face in his hands and pretend to be sad. In a romance, he can put on a leering face. There is a REASON this actor is NEVER front burner, and it has to do with more than Brad's ADD and the historical neglect of the Thorne character.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Felicia on the front burner--as a combatant for ANYONE--that would be heaven to see.

• Members

Actually...that was Brooke's house. Can't tell you how relieved I was to see they'd finally found the "living room" set. I was beginning to worry that all the Ridge scenes were going to be shot in Brooke's Bedroom. Very disconcerting to see Ridge entertaining his mother (twice)...his estranged brother/rival and his ex-wife in the bedroom!

• Members

I would LOVE it if Felicia was like "you know what? Always having Ridge's back hasn't gotten me anywhere. He's selfish and totally self centered. Screw him, I'm looking out for number 1 from now on!" and they set up a Ridge/Felicia rivalry. Or at the very least do shades of

but B&B needs a good kick in the ass with something like that!

Archived