OLTL Discussion: Week of November 3rd

• Members

Kristen(Starr), Farah(Gigi), Austin Williams(Shane), Melissa Archer(Natalie) & Bree Williamson(Jessica/Tess) are all good, especially Archer, who's awesome imho. I do think Bree is overacting some and am sick to death of Tess, and if it doesn't end soon I'll be wanting Erin Torpey back as Jessica. David(Cris) is ok and should stay on the show as well.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That made me LOL for reals. :lol:

No, no shades, but that would have been truly fabulous. I called her hotline later, and she said that she'd actually done a couple of interviews that morning, she was first in line. Wish I'd been up earlier, I may have caught a few more clips of her on earlier newscasts.

She wasn't wearing any makeup, and her lovely skin looked like Oil of Olay fresh out of the jar.

• Members

LOL! I happened to like all the explosion references.

Todd: When I saw you in that dress "you blew me away."

Nikki: You can't run from things or "they tend to blow up in your face"

Fade to Jared/Natalie love scene with ticking bomb super-imposed over their images.

I also liked the scenes of Clint standing in front of, or pounding on the basement door talking about how they have to find their girls and how guilty he feels about how he treated Natalie. Do you suppose those were intentionally funny or is it my warped sense of humor?

• Members

Wow, I thought today's show was very good, even the Todd/Marty stuff. Can't stand that storyline but it didn't make me want to hurl either.

Thoroughly enjoyed the scenes between Niki and Tess, even though I don't like that Tess will get off scott free for all she's done, I knew they would make it happen that way. I'm bummed that they cut the stuff with Viki going after Clint for not being their for their children when she was gone, because I really don't buy his "I should have been there" speech today, for months he cared about nothing but BE and getting back at Dorian, his "girls" were a second thought to him. Tess holds Viki accountable for what Niki did, I just want to see someone hold Clint accountable for him turning his back on his girls for a change.

I had gotten so tired of seeing Gigi, Rex and Shane but today's scenes were very good. They were low keyed and I think that is what made them good for me today.

I love Tina and I really, really hate to see her go.

• Members

Im really surprised that they had Addie call Viki bc one of my biggest complaints is that they kept her out of Starr's pregnancy story. I thought it was a missed oppurtunity considering Viki is her aunt and went through this with Jessica. I know she was away for 2 months, but it was made public before she left town and they didnt do anything with Viki here then. It would have been more powerful had Blair gone to her for advice.

Archived