Full SOW AMC Nov. Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

HW Charles Pratt previews:

David: "He is the stalker as the Chandler estate. He wasn't going to interfere in Babe's life, he was just going to see if she was happy with JR. He was thrilled to see they had left town, and he was going to stay out of her life because he could see that she was happy. He thought it was time to leave, but then the tornados came, and trapped Erica and Adam in the tunnels underneath the mansion. If it wasn't for David, they probably would have died. As we get into the sweeps it's about David's reaction to the loss of Babe. He blames everybody, and insinuates himself into everyone's lives and puts them under his spell. Among those people might be a woman who has lost someone she was really falling in love with, and has a lot of the same anger and loss as David. She becomes a foot soldier in David's campaign."

JR: "JR is devastated by Babe's death. He is tempted to turn to the bottle, but through the love of Colby, Adam. Krystal and Tad, JR will battle it. Little Adam becomes his focus. Unfortunately, he also becomes David's focus."

Annie/Ryan/Greenlee/Aidan: "At the end of the tornado, Emma is snatched. Annie's paranoia isn't paranoia. Ryan and Greenlee have drifted closer and closer, unable to deny the true love between them. Annie has nowhere to turn but to Ryan and Greenlee, who have nowhere to turn but to Aidan, because he's an expert. They go off on an adventure with many twists and turns. Nothing is as it seems as we go forward. Annie's madness begins to reach a crescendo brought on by the loss of her child. Ryan and Greenlee are bound by their grief, because they were together when Emma was snatched. Through looks, it will be unmistakable that Ryan and Greenlee are together, but only in the world of looks and breathless whispers.They want to be together, but they know with the delicate condition Annie's in, for them to get together would push her over the edge and could in turn cost them ever finding Emma. A hardened Aidan is drawn into the story out of concern for Emma and a growing concern for Annie."

Zach/Kendall/Bianca/Reese: "Kendall is buried in the wreckage, and they dig up, of all people, Bianca. Zach digs them out. Bianca is seven months pregnant. While they wait for rescue, Zach delivers the baby, and we find out the child is his. Nine months ago he was in Europe and he visited Bianca and the new love of her life, Reese. Zach knew the odds of the pregnancy taking, and then he didn't hear from Bianca, so he assumed she wasn't pregnant. Bianca came to Pine Valley to tell Kendall, but she didn't get a chance, because of the tornado, to get to the key piece of information that Zach is the father. Kendall goes into a terrible coma, and Bianca is not sure how Kendall is going to react when she wakes up. Zach bonds with Gabrielle while he sits by Kendall. Zach is secretly anxious to see how Kendall is going to react. When Kendall wakes up, she's going to be a bit of a different Kendall."

Frankie/Randi: " Frankie is deeply involved in Taylor's story. With Kendall out of commission and Greenlee out of the country, Erica and Bianca will step in to run Fusion. Erica is going to take Randi under her wing and see potential way beyond just answering phones."

Angie/Jesse: 'Natalia came to Jesse out of great concern for her mother. He and her mother were living together and she got pregnant. Jesse was always there, but they could tell something was missing. They pushed him out of the house because they knew his real love was Angie. Jesse will be forced to tell the whole story to Angie. We bring in Natalia's mother, and she will harbor a horrible secret. As much as Angie would just like them to go away, during sweeps you'll see why they are never going to."

Taylor/Jake/Amanda: "Taylor will be hurt after the tornado, and Jake will be in the position of giving her the will to walk again, to live, because Taylor realizes her military career is over. Taylor's past comes back to haunt her. You will see Brot during sweeps. Tad is going to become very involved in the Brot/Taylor story. Someone has hired him to do it. Amanda will see Jake start to slip away. I see Amanda as a very relatable young woman who has slept with guys; always been the party girl. We start to see her not liking that about herself. She's looking at herself and saying, 'I'm not getting any younger; what do I really want, and how do I get it? If you like Amanda as the beginning of sweeps, you will love her at the end."

Erica: "She will wind up an innocent victim of another incident that has nothing to do with tornados of the weather variety. She may find Adam's blood actually coursing through her vains."

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've never been much of a David Hayward fan, but I hope they hook him up with Annie. I could really see that working.

I like the idea of Erica taking over Fusion, but she should name it Enchantmant and rebrand everything! Taking Randi under her wing? Well, hopefully she can teach the girl to have some personality!

I'm so confused about Bianca's baby. Is it Gabriel (a boy)? Gabrielle? Gabriella? I've heard all three.

Greenlee is leaving, right? Rylee is vomit inducing.

• Members

Poor David why stick him with the psycho twit, when he could be setting our screens on fire with Amanda. David wouldn't give Annie a second thought when he finds out she tried to kill Greenlee

This Bianca/Zach stuff, I knew Pratt wouldn't go very deep with it. We know it didn't happen, so Pratt's basically pulling stuff out of his ass :rolleyes:

• Members

It does seem better balanced and more organized than with the last writers. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. I could take or leave Carmen. She's a B&E creation which makes me think she won't be sticking around, plus besides Randi, they haven't given her more character interaction besides Jack and Erica.

• Members

Love erica running fusion. I hope once kendall is out of her coma and greenpea is out of pinevalley that the kane women can run fusion together. Adam better be thanking his lucky stars that erica was trapped with him, because I'm not too sure david would of helped adam if he was alone. Carmen was ruined the moment she slept with jack, if she just would of went out with him on a couple of dates realized that it wrong to date erica's ex's, I think her character would be worth saving. But because she still does not recognize the error of her ways I want her gone, she has no point.

There's no way david and amanda would work, she might fall for him but he definantly wouldn't fall for her. Amanda reminds me of gillian, they kind of have the same situation with david if the show goes there, hot girl in need of money willing to do anything to get it back, david would just be using her.imo David is better off with annie, erica, taylor, or kwak women that have actually had a storyline instead of being on the sidelines all the time aka amanda.

Archived