Full SOW AMC Nov. Sweeps Spoilers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait for David & Bianca to start airing!

I think Bianca's story might finally make Kendall likable again but first I'm just relieved she'll be in a coma for awhile so we don't have to hear her every day.

Ryan & Greenlee will only be looking, not touching each other! If I have to have them on my screen, at least they're more palatable this way.

It sounds like Adam donates blood to Erica. If Pratt won't just end Fusion altogether at least Erica running it makes sense. Maybe Susan can give Denise V acting lessons or tips when they have scenes together.

I'm looking forward to Taylor/Jake and finding out who hired Tad since I don't think it was Brot.

I would love for David to be with Annie but it sounds like he's being paired with Amanda here. Can this be turned into a triangle in the future?

• Members

I remember near the end of Vincent's last stint David & Amanda were interacting a bit at some point and alot of people saw sparks (I can't remember the storyline...I think Janet was involved).

Yes there's an age difference but there's also an age difference with David & Greenlee and people have been clamoring that pairing for years!

• Members

I dont think Pratt would be that foolish, at least I hope not.

Maybe she'll wake up with retrograde amnesia and will be asking for Anton or Del, believing she's still with either one of them. I hope not though because I'm doing a storyline in that vein soon...

Archived