AMC SOD Spoilers!

• Members

Yeah - you never know until you see it onscreen. We may get flashback scenes with Bianca/Zach coming to the decision. Who knows.

But I agree - Zach has some MAJOR explaining to do. Should be good to see them work it out. I just don't want to see shrew Kendall attack Zach, Bianca, and Reese during 100% of this storyline. I hope there is some other emotion shown that will make us feel sorry for Kendall other than just bitch.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I hate Kendall so I'm for anything that makes her look stupid and causes her pain but I'd rather they backburner her scrawny ass.

I also loathed the sanctification of Bianca and I hope this means we'll see a darker side to her. I want to see a Bianca that puts her family first. And by her family I mean her, Reese, Miranda and new baby. It's time for Bianca to live up to her legacy. I want Bianca to go to Babe's funeral and give the eulogy. I want her to cry and throw herself on the coffin shouting "I forgive you Arabella Carey! Do you hear me? I forgive you and I love you!"

Then I want the last scene of that episode to be Bianca in her black suit returning home. She opens the door to see Miranda awake on Reese's shoulder as it's clear that Reese fell asleep reading their daughter a story. On the coffee table, there's two glasses of champagne and one cup of juice.

Bianca leans in and kisses Reese deeply. Reese opens her eyes. She caresses Miranda's hair and whispers "How did it go?"

"The baby-stealing skank is dead. What more could I want?" says Bianca.

"Why don't you let me put our daughter to bed and show you," says Reese.

• Members

Marceline that last part was great, but Babe is LOVE and it will NEVER happen in a million years, the part about Bianca and the coffin seems like something AMC would do.

From what I read Babe's last scenes are saying goodbye to Bianca :rolleyes:

LOL and who didn't see Rylee sex coming(no pun) a mile away. Pratt seems like another B&E/McTrash

• Members

At least this means Kendall won't be spending so much time obsessing over Ryan & Greenlee!

Actually, the twist of Zach & Bianca going behind Kendall's back has potential to be a great storyline. I agree with everyone who said we don't need another baby plot, though.

What choice does Aiden have to make? Rylee doing the nasty again makes me want to puke! Aiden should leave them in the rubble and never tell anyone he saw them.

Archived