AMC SOD Spoilers!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will say that I think ratings will continue to tank, but then again it still wouldn't be a wake up call to TIIC who insist on revolving this show around Ryan

Oh yeah character assassination is always a great storyline, LOL. Pratt pretty much ruined Bianca's return, and pretty much nearly ruined Reese & Bianca, they don't have much rooting value and they haven't even aired yet.

• Members

I haven't watched AMC in a year but was going to turn in for the demise of Babe. Something I've waited for for over 4 years and they have to go and ruin it with this Zach Bianca baby crap. One reason I watched relegiously for years was for the Kinks and now they've gone and killed it. With one of the dumbest explanations I've ever heard on a soap.

For me this is just another indication ABCD is clueless about its audience. I can watch dark - I loved Todd Manning. I can watch farfetched - Viki had twins and can't remember. I can watch unpopular - Gillian dies and Laura gets her heart. I cannot however watch character destruction. Its why I no longer watch ABCD period. I guess being second from the bottom is not good enough for AMC. I honestly can't understand how they think this is going to draw in new viewers let alone keep the ones they have or bring back the ones they have lost. And can I just add I am sick of babies!! Agghh. Can't they write anything else.

Its not quite up there with the unabortion for me, but it is up there with killing off Dixie. This is one viewer they are driving further and further away. Man and I so wanted to see Babe die

• Members

Hey LeClerc. Everybody is Involved. Erica and Adam are Trapped in the Tunnels without Air. The Comeback Bar will come Falling Down because of the Tornado and Babe Tries to Protect Little A and Babe Gets Hit on the Head. Babe is Bleeding Out and Babe Dies on October 23rd. The Hospital will I think Get Destroyed and Opal is at the Hospital when she had A Heart Attack. Tad is with Opal and so is Angie and Frankie. Ryan and Annie are Afraid that Emma is Missing and They are Looking for her I think During the Tornado. I think Myrtle will Die During the Tornado. Then, there is Ryan and Greenlee and Aidan. Zach is Running an Errand and Kendall and The Boys are at the Yacht Club and Zach is Frantically Searching for Kendall when Zach Finds Bianca. Jody

Archived