Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I left a comment under one Edge video on youtube how I was getting so in love with the show and Raven was my favorite... and today I got a response from Sharon Gabet/Raven, telling me Raven was the most fun she had playing a character and to keep watching to see what she's up to. I ADORE her and getting that response really made my day. Stunning lady! So much talent!

Please register in order to view this content

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT for her to return. 

• Members

I have prepped... the salad and the crackers are ready. I am ready to watch Mansion of the damned's culmination! 

I AM GONE for the next 2-3 hours. 

• Members

I posted this pic of her in my forum & she dropped by & said that she calls pictures like this one, "Baby Raven". Sharon Rose Gabet is pretty active in EON fandom. But she is on Facebook, which I know you don't care for. Also she played Brittany on Another World & she shot Peter & she went on trial & it was a stunt where the audience was the jury. They found her guilty! Well, we found a video where you could clearly see it was self-defense. Well, she was so tickled that after all these years we could prove her innocence. It was a trip!! 

• Members

For everyone that still wants to have access to that page - there is a way. https://web.archive.org/ - you put in the address - http://edgehomepage.com/ and you can access an older version of the site, till it gets up again. It's the official internet archive.  The newer snapshots don't work, but the older ones do and I've been reading from the site using this tool.

I also want to thank the author of the site for his great work and I hope the site gets back up and running in no time!

I have been binging Edge all night... didn't even sleep much. Nola's reign of terror has began. Amazing episodes. I feel like a kid, who can't stop watching the TV again. I am now nearly 100 episodes IN in just a week - probably my personal record.

This show is one of a kind.