Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

• Members

I recently re-watched the "Eden" storyline (from Mark Arnold's tapes) for the first time since 1982.  I was thinking maybe I'd misjudged the storyline and perhaps in hindsight it would be better.  It's not.  lol.    

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Poor Deborah... To have someone sent for her to rape her... Jesus Christ Nola is out of control. I fell asleep last night watching these episodes and I really hope the ending of this storyline is as good as the beginning and the middle.

How could have this show stayed hidden from me... For so long is... A mind blowing to me. I am in love.

• Members

Thank you for letting us know. This so sad to hear. Aside from being a wonderful resource, I can't imagine how Mark must be feeling. Please tell him I say thanks for all his hard work and I really loved the website!

• Members

I just checked on imdb - I have just 30 something episodes till Raven comes back. From what Sharon said... amazing things must be to come! I can't wait.

• Members

Just out of interest, where have you managed to find the 1984 episodes? I would assume that Mark Arnold's episodes on YouTube will end when he leaves the show in Oct/Nov 1983.

• Members

I've personally been working on curating various YouTube playlists with available episodes in chronological order, including one for EDGE.  My playlist covers the years from 1974-1984 (including clips & audio only recordings) and is *mostly* complete between June 1980 and the end (there's a gap that the EON Archive channel has been filling in between October 1982 & March 1983).  The entirety of the material between Fall 1980 and the end is from the EON Archive channel, so all credit for the uploads go to them.  The playlist currently has over 1200 individual eps, clips, & audio recordings all in chronological order.

• Members

Bebe Neuwirth (one of the Whitney dancers on The Edge of Night) was nominated for Best Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical award.

She is nominated for Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club.

• Members

Deborah is starting to really annoy me. Decide which one of these men you want for God's sake. You can't go around kissing all of them every day. Ew.

And now, giving Owen the cold shoulder... I guess it's an irony that she's being poisoned for something she doesn't even want now. 

Miles is starting to act psychotic because of the drugs.... and Nola is as menacing as ever. This woman is a legend - Kim Hunter. She plays wicked and evil so convincingly.

Truly one of a kind.

I am up to 6174.

Please register in order to view this content