ATWT: Week of August 25th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, it didn't start out much better. <_<

I couldn't have been the only one a little alarmed when Aaron handed a Stewart woman a steak knife. :o

Then, even though I knew what was in store....I actually had hope when Carly gave her little "I think we fizzled" speech and sailed out the door of Holden's hotel room, not really looking that upset about it. Then Pissy reared her ugly head, gave Holden two smooth lines of dialogue, and had Carly throw any progress she'd made out the window to get laid. If Pissy ever let a woman KEEP her brain on this show, I think I'd be amazed. :rant:

preview spoiler

• Members

First off, what was with Carly's tone towards Lily. Your the bitch who betrayed your best friend. Then because Jack went off with Janet the other day, Carly wants to hook up with Holden.

The best part was when Carly told Holden that they really didn't have anything after all. Of course it was short lived it was still good and the truth.

Mike and Lily were good with the kids. It showed a woman can date a man willing to win over her kids.

Chris and Dani are a plain old bore to me and I hate how they are going with Alison wanting Chris again in the end.

And once again Alison has showed just how alike she is to her sister Emily by jumping head first into something she isn't ready for and doesn't know if she really wants it or not.

• Members

I keep hoping for some glimmer of excitement. All I find is gag-worthy moments, like Holden's long idiotic bellowing about how Mike's temporary stay is going to "ruin" his kids' lives? REALLY?? So boinking Jack's ex-wife is a-ok, because she's always going to be a part of the "family"??? Holden is a complete liar. He heard from Sage yesterday that Mike was planning to take the kids to the car race (or whatever it was). And all the yelling could have been avoided if he'd explained he wanted to take the kids to the engagement party. But instead, he uses excuses to vent. A-hole. And on top of it, you can see Lily mooning over him and fuzzy family memories. Ugh...it makes me sick.

I was a little tickled that Aaron mustered up the balls to humiliate Chris like that. All through Ali's rant, I kept thinking, gee, Ali, is it any wonder Aaron might be a little insecure when it comes to Chris? It's not like you nearly slept with Chris just a couple of months ago or anything. Or hesitated when Aaron asked you to marry him.

Apparently, Dani's inherited the Stewart skank-gene. I'm surprised she didn't take Chris out to the alley and f*ck him right there.

• Members

And all the yelling could have been avoided if he'd explained he wanted to take the kids to the engagement party. But instead, he uses excuses to vent. A-hole. And on top of it, you can see Lily mooning over him and fuzzy family memories. Ugh...it makes me sick.

Oh yeah, me too. Lily and Holden need to be finished for awhile. Really and completely ended for at least a year. Mike and Lily are pretty good together and I wish the show would go in that direction.

• Members

Well, I guess today was better than yesterday. I flove Anthony Herrera, but I don't have a lot of hope for this story. "Make me a sandwich..."??? Bitch, please.

Waaaaayyyy to much lovey-dovey Brad/Katie and Jack/Janet bull today.

Nice Henry/Carly scenes. I think it's definitely time to make them officially friends, and dump Vienna back in Sweden. I found myself liking the Bonnie/Derek scenes too.

• Members

I can't take much more. I hate them both. If only they would make Katie a bitch again maybe I could feel something for her.

I'm glad Lucinda is getting some male attention. I just hope tis guy doesn't turn out to be crazy or a gay basher.

• Members

Actually I think it would be more interesting if he was a closet case who was after one of the gay boys. He seemed a little too into having them go "mushroom," hunting with him. Kind of interesting if the blond one went after hot daddy LL (you know, typical soap opera, all the hate and hissy fits he has is because he wants him for himself.)

Okay, I really havent been watching a lot of ATWT lately, and I am sure that this has been discussed, but the two actors who play the gay couple seem to have absolutely no chemistry and the taller one is a block of wood!

• Members

I'm watching for the first time in awhile... and have they just erased Hal Munson's memory from the canvas entirely? I heard Jack being referred to as "Dad" to Parker at least four times in this episode. I know Jack legally adopted him, but wow... it's like "Hal who?"

HAH! Ya got that right. Careful - the Nukers might hear you. :-)

Archived