AMC : Kendall OUT?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peace out, Kendall. It's not necessarily a knock on the actress (though there IS a reason she's never been nominated for an Emmy), but the character is so far gone from what she used to be it's pathetic. Who would have thought KENDALL HART is the town's most popular gal?

• Members

I think the show would do just fine without Kendall. I have no problem with her, except she's overused. Any character I see too much I begin to overdose on, even ones I normally like. AMC lost any sense of balance some years ago (a huge problem over there) and keeps trying to develop the BIG STARS when it's always worked better ensemble.

I could do with a Kendall break.... whether she stays on or not. And I really think ratings would not be affected with or without her (the writing needs improvement, but that's another story).

• Members

One question? How in heaven's name is she over used or over exposed when her airtime has been DECREASING since like March or April? Where's the bitching about the other characters that get HIGH airtime counts usually in the top 5(Darnell, MEK, etc....)?

Oh silly me, I forgot about double standards :rolleyes:

Yes alot of us do have perspective, and NO one is Susan Lucci, but like her or not Alicia has a humungous fanbase. Name me one other person that makes the kind of money for ABC that Alicia did this past year with the Charm! book and perfume(besides Lucci LOL)

So like I said like her or not it will be a big blow

Oh and Alicia said very recently that negotiations are going well, I think she's sticking around, she also recently bought a penthouse in NY with her fiancee(who owns a bar in NY)

• Members

:lol: :lol: No kidding!! Have no fear Kendall fans, I'm not lucky enough to be rid of this bitch.

As soon as Darnell is at the top of the episode count for YEARS, we'll talk about double standards. AM is still on WAY too much and has been longer than anyone else you've mentioned. I notice you don't mention TK , so it looks like you have your own double standards going on. :rolleyes:

• Members

Hasn't she dominated the episode counts at least four of five years since she's been on the show? I believe that one year Alexa Havins had been on like one more episode than she was, but other than that I think that Kendall has pretty much dominated this show for years. She was on over 90% last year. Her airtime has reduced some but she is still on too much. On average Tad is not on that much, and Darnell hasn't been dominating the show for years like Kendall has. Kendall as well as Greenlee, Zach, Annie and Ryan are on way too much.

I wish that Kendall would leave, I can't stand her character. But I don't think it's going to happen.

• Members
As of July, there were 7 characters with over 100 episodes (out of 131 total), and those were Kendall, Greenlee, Ryan, Annie, Aidan, Zach and Angie. With the exception of Angie, those first 6 are ALL complained about. Kendall isnt singled out bc Im constantly reading complains about the sextet and people praising when they arent on.

• Members

She is one of their top actresses? Can't a direct connection be drawn btw the day this plague infected the airwaves and AMC's spectacular and well deserved collapse in ratings, direction, and anything resembling merit in any capacity whatsoever? I think she must live inside my TV, she is never off the screen.

Archived