AMC : Kendall OUT?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My pick for the new kendall would be La Lucci's reallife daughter. My way of taking Kendall off the air for 6 months to a year would be for Annie to make it look lik she's nuts sending to Oakahven or to try and kill her leading everyone to think she's dead. Without kendall Zach could have some good story and maybe even have him start to fall for someone else right before kendall returning.

• Members

Oh my God, a character that's "only" been on for four years might leave. Will the show survive?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I'm a Kendall fan (the REAL Kendall... and no, I don't mean SMG. I mean the scrappy, vindictive, hot-tempered outsider), but seriously - let's get a little perspective here. She's not Susan Lucci.

No, she's not! Thank God for that! Kendall is actually watchable compared to Erica who is FF material!! The show would suffer if Kendall left! If they want to trim the fat in their budget they could easily do that by sending Erica packing! She's just not needed!

• Members

While Zendall haven't been on as much as they used to be, they are nowhere near being backburned. They still along with most of the sextet are being focused on too much. Kendall is propping Rylee like an out of control banshee. Zach is not propping anyone, he is constantly telling Kendall "Be quiet and mind your own business and focus on our family." Neither one of them are propping Graidan, who IMO, together are the least annoying couple of the sextet. I don't feel that Graidan needs propping as a couple. They are not the most exciting or interesting couple, but I think they are okay.

Even though I love Zach and I care about Ryan, I can't stand Kendall and I don't like Annie. Annie pulls Ryannie down and Kendall is the one of the biggest reasons why Zendall is in the rut they are in now. But IMO regardless of who Zendall is and isn't propping, they along with most of the sextet are being focused on too much.

It's true that some writers won't write for some characters, but if they focus on the same few characters almost all the time, that can really hurt a show. It is the writers fault if this happens, but I still also put blame on the characters for eating up a show. I think in a way it's similar to if a character is written badly. I do fault the writers for badly written characters, but I also dislike the character because they are written badly.

Zendall and most of the sextet are focused on too much and that is the writers fault. But one of the reasons I dislike Kendall and some of the members of the sextet is because they are focused on too much, even though that is a decision of the writers. JMO.

Archived