DAYS: Ed Scott FIRED! Gary Tomlin HIRED!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That happened when John F. Smith stepped down in 2006. We went without an EP for a few months, and then they promoted Latham. :rolleyes:<_<

I hope they don't promote anyone from the current craptastic producing team there. Either hire someone who was there during the show's heyday like David Shaughnessy, or hire someone with a respectable producing reputation.

I'm barely watching any soaps as it is at the moment, I think I'd quit if they hire yet another recycled hack. :rolleyes:

• Members

It is, other sites have picked up on it.

And it's not unlike Corday to say backhanded comments about people he's just fired...

And LMAO at Tomlin's “It’s wonderful to be given the opportunity to work with Ken Corday." He'll find out how nice it is to work with Corday when he settles in there only to be fired in a year's time...

• Members

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 19 2008, 01:00 AM)
If it were a spoof, it would be one of the biggest ... But, I join you in thinking it doesn't read right. Seems like something is off about it.

Yup. It is legit. I googled around... but i am glad im not the only one who finds it reading odd.

• Members

I am moved to reread that interview that Nelson Branco did with Ed Scott at the Daytime Emmys? (It was the interview shared with Maria Bell). I now want to (a) reread to see the "spin" in Scott's talk, and (B) to read his comments on the "importance of the writing" with a fresh eye.

Archived