B&B pregancy confirmation and explanation via SOD

• Members

SOD ( 8/12 Issue )

KATIE IS PREGNANT!

Huh? How did that happen? Well, viewers find out that Katie and Nick had sex (off-camera, of course) on Catalina Island during the just-before-she-dies cruise. "It was certainly a set of extenuating circumstances," sighs Heather Tom. "She was under a lot of strain because she thought she was going to die, so she was obviously in a different frame of mind. Having sex with Nick is something she wouldn't have normally done, but it happened and she was going to keep it to herself. Nick is committed to Bridget, and Katie doesn't want to do anything to interfere with that. So she put it out of her mind and never dreamed that it would come back to haunt her."

Of course, Katie didn't kick off, and now she's shocked to learn about her condition. "She goes in for these regular checkups because of her heart transplant and she tells the doctor she's been feeling a little tired and nauseous," explains Tom. "So he runs another test and tells her, duh-duh-dum, she's pregnant. The doctor would actually prefer that she not have the baby because it's a high-risk pregnancy. There's all kinds of complications with her heart and the birth defects that could happen from the medications she's on. So there's a lot of factors to consider."

Bridget walks in at the end of the examination, but Katie covers. "She scrambles to keep it together until she figures out what she is going to do," says Tom. "She's really freaked out. She has a very strong personal code and this really violates that. She really does love and respect Bridget."

Next, Katie makes a bold move. "She tells Nick immediately," smiles Tom. :She doesn't want to be secretive. His reaction surprises her because he doesn't get upset. He's like, 'We'll deal with this.' He's being more pragmatic."

The couple decides to adopt a wait-and-see attitude. "They want to avoid hurting Bridget," Tom explains. "But at the same time, Katie is excited about this, in a way. She never thought she would have a baby, and as a woman, that's a huge part of your life. And it is with someone who she really loves, so she is really conflicted with her emotions. For now, they want to figure out how they want to proceed, if this pregnancy is even going to proceed."

August 6 - A familiar face appears to Katie. Taylor helps Beth face her fears.

August 7 - Ridge tussles with Donna, then has an important decision to make.

August 8 -Eric's wishes are made clear.

Bridget becomes concerned about Katie's change in attitude.

Eric's condition takes a turn for the worse

Source

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if Katie will have an abortion, Heather was on Howard Stern talking about how she'd had one, so they'll milk the personal experience angle and maybe go to the well for another emmy.

• Members

^^ BWAH!

And -- how romantic. <_<

Grief stricken after having seen your On Twue Wuv plunge to a fiery death? Terminally ill? Rejecting your donor heart? Why not cheer yourself up by having InvisiSex with Nick Moron? Grab onto his long blond locks for the ride of your life!

• Members

Terminally ill?

Did FeeFee f*ck Nick when her bowel and liver were cancer inflicted? (All signs now gone thanks to that full body internal transplant Stephanie arranged via the hunky Dr. Mario).

Did I say this was my #2 show? (hangs head in shame).

• Members

She did.

Although knowing the hype B&B places on Frisco Wagner, they'll probably rewrite history to say that Nick's penis cured Felicia's cancer. :rolleyes:

0028.jpg

Oh, Nick. Why couldn't you have been around when Grant got sick? Sigh.

• Members

Katie is a backstabbing, hypocritical bitch. I hate how she comes across as a saint and is all fore Bridget and Nick's great big love and then secretly sleeps with him behind her back and acts like her best friend. With that said though, I cant say I feel sorry for Bridget bc the twat deserves this with the way she kept pushing those 2 together and was so convinved that Nick would never look at Katie that way over her. All 3 of them sucks as does this story and triangle

Archived