SOD Days: Surprise Olympic Story

• Members

I see a lot of FF for me those 2 weeks. I have never liked Stefano so a story centering around him doesn't interest me. I also don't like fantasy episodes either. I'll watch the Steve, Kayla, and Sami scenes but that's probably about it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fantasy episodes sound stupid to me. No matter what soap is showing them. Why not leave Days with a big/huge cliffhanger the week before and be off for two weeks for the Olympics? It is going to be jaring having stories drop for new stand alone two weeks stories....to back to the original storylines before the Olympics....what a headache...lol

• Members

They tried the big cliffhanger thing in 2004 and it turned into a huge mess..Wasn't there a preemption right before, so the episode we got wasn't what they intended as the big pre-olympic cliffhanger?? it was around the time John and Kate started hooking up on the roof and someone was about to find the island..

• Members

I don't get it.............. :unsure: Someone PLEASE explain. LOL....I'm such a blonde.

Anyways, I agree. This will give the writers ample enough time to decide where they want to go with everything. And it's also ironic that since Dena Higley is out, the last of her actual writing will probably be around this time.

• Members

07/31/2008

Dear Diary,

Today I saw a photo of the guy who plays Victor's in-vitro kid on DAYS with slicked-back hair and a 1940's tuxedo; and I realized...I am TOTALLY. GAY.

Off to defend Nuke to anyone who'll listen! :)

Later!

--k--

Archived