SOD Days: Surprise Olympic Story

• Members

I think this is why they're doing it, from what I understand. Apparently, this type of thing has been done before. If I understand correctly, the storylines pick up again after the Olympics. It's really a smart move. And, a good way to test some waters if there is a surprise surge!! :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking this film noir stuff will work great for Days chances at a directing nod for Ed Scott and his team next year..they already have the critically praised plane crash episodes and now they will have this to choose from..

• Members

I am really excited for this, its nice to have a break from all the stories(especially since some have sucked royally as of late). I like when soaps go out on a limb and do these types of stand alone events and I am sure it allows the writers to write stuff they normally wouldnt, like Nicole's fantasy. Plus it will give the staff or whoever a few weeks to try and get the show back on track once the show returns to its original stories. From the spoilers I have read the next 2 weeks are gonna be exciting, especially the week of the 11th!

Archived