B&B: What Is Your Opinion Of Brooke?

• Members

I'm unashamedly a Brooke fan, and I love Katherine Kelly Lang! :D

How many Brooke haters are out there?

She seems to be universally both loved and hated, and some have never forgiven her for sleeping with Deacon years ago LOL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In many ways, Brooke is the quintessential Bill Bell heroine: someone who is capable of eliciting tremendous empathy from the audience, in spite of her own narcissistic (sp?), self-serving tendencies. Unfortunately, I think audiences have tired of the constant merry-go-round with Ridge (and now Nick). There was a time, I think, when that storyline was exasperating, yet still captivating. Now, though, it's just sad, lol.

• Members

I've always liked the character, especially because of KKL. I especially rooted for her over Taylor during the heyday of their rivalry because I preferred Brooke, flaws and all, to the more "acceptable" Taylor. I wasn't too crazy about the way the whole Brooke/Deacon thing came off, though; I saw the chemistry between KKL and Sean Kanan, but there were better ways they could have played it than the way they did. Still, I got past that and wasn't going to just write her off, even though sleeping with her son-in-law and having his child was crossing the line in a big way.

• Members

She's one of my most hated characters EVER in daytime. Ive hated her bc she's been a nasty, hateful slut. She's been slightly more tolerable though since Donna took over that role and they've written Brooke more mature. Still wont ever like her based on principal. Right now she really doesnt do anything. Last time I really despised her was earlier this year when she was trying to keep Taylor from her baby

• Members

So far I have liked her with every guy except Deacon and Nick (I particularly liked her with Thorne). However, I don't really want to see her in a new romance. If she wanted to jump from Ridge to Thorne again that would be fine with me, but generally, I think she should now stick with the guy she is with and just take a step away from romances. She has had a long history of keeping B&B saucy with romances, but it's time to hand that mantle over to other characters and let Brooke retire with some dignity instead of trying to still sell her as the ultimate sex pot.

• Members

Bell spent too many years making Brooke a ho-bag. She's finally getting better but it was becoming so hard to even like her. Her constant waffling and bed-hopping was getting really old. It's time she grew up. It's not the 80s anymore.

• Members

Brooke is boring. As much as I hated her when she was a nasty, dirty whore, she at least kept things interesting with her scandals and controversy. She's just a snooze now and doesnt ilicit any emotion from me as a viewer

• Members

I am a KKL fan, but not a fan of Brooke anymore. The same song and dance grew tired. I love Ridge, no I don't. I love Ridge, no I don't. I would be interested in Brooke again if she doesn't have a man in her life and was independent where she does not need the support of a man!

Archived