B&B: What Is Your Opinion Of Brooke?

• Members

For 1993 (final battle for BeLieF), 1996 (Barbados breakdown) and then for several stories in the 2000s, especially last years rape story.

La Flannery had the stories of her career in 1991 (being homeless) and 1996 (mercury poisoning by Sheila) - and of course was shunned by the Emmys.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I especially agree with that one. The scenes where she confronted Stephanie and then the entire Forrester family were absolutely amazing. It was about time she stood up to the family, including Ridge. For the first time since the show began, Brooke Logan was empowered and KKL was dead-on in her portrayal.

I'd also argue that she deserved every bit the nomination that Flannery received in 2000 for her work in the Brooke/Thorne storyline. That entire year, from moving past Ridge to seducing Thorne, Brooke was pure madness and KKL's performance was sheer genius. KKL matched Flannery point for point, which Flannery even mentioned in her acceptance speech that year. We're still waiting for that touted nomination to come. I know I'm gonna die when it does! (and for all you naysayers- the day WILL come) :P

• Members

I guess I love to hate her. See, I'm always rooting for the other person, such as Taylor or Stephanie or Bridget or whoever. There are occasions though when I straight up HATE the witch. LOL!

• Members

The character of Brooke-hmm. I think if she was written better, I would like her more. She has a lot in common with Reva on GL, but Reva (in her early days) was written better, and we had a sense of who Reva is, what she enjoyed, what she was like, etc. I don't have that with Brooke.

I stopped watching B&B when Brooke was raped, because it was so unecessary to the plot. It just seems like the writers don't know what to do with her at times, so they put her again with Ridge. Then with Nick. Then with...

Archived