Unpopular Opinions

• Members

I have tons of unpopular opinions - from now, from the past, etc. I used to run a sigline that named my 8 best unpopular opinions. It was fun for awhile.

For today I will just say, I hate smushed together, intended to be cute-sy, way overdone couple names. I mean it was one thing way way back when ATWT fans began doing it with Lilden. But, now, it's just gone so far beyond that many of them are incomprehensible & add a little bit of time in & look back & yeah baby, Huh? D'oh! And, right now it is Y&R's LAne. I mean you say Lane with regard to soaps & you are talking about Dalton, Georgia's own Lane Davies!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely hate the combined soap couple names -- all of them

I think most of the self-appointed soap opera experts are gas bags.

I think OLTL is so campy that it is a joke.

I still think RC is incredibly overrated. The more he writes, the more obvious that becomes

I agree with those who say Rick Hearst is much much better than the big actors on OLTL

Spinelli annoys the hell out of me

The actress who previously played Maxie is better than the one who plays her now.

It's time for the networks to start seriously considering options for what comes next.

• Members

I thought the show sucked ever since Christmas- spending the holidays watching Bon Jour Cafe was so boring, so campy, so emotionally shallow- that I started taping over the show before I had seen the episodes. 'til this very day, everytime someone writes that they miss Bon Jour Cafe, I think they are terrorists out to get me.

• Members

watching all these wealthy people deal with their problems is like watching a Harry Potter movie- you know that some way, somehow, they'll find some magic spell to pull through. Their bank accounts never overdraft, they'll never get fired no matter how much work they miss, or how late they show up....OLTL makes me miss reruns of Roseanne.

• Members

Don't say that too often. Ron will write some six month rerun of Roseanne and put it on OLTL. I'm so glad people are speaking out. I thought the BonJour Cafe was just dreadful. It was a Alice return and a poor one.

Archived