ALL: Best and Worst Temp Recasts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The scary thing about Charity Rhamer is that she wasn't supposed to be just a temp recast. That girl was supposed to be the real deal. They wanted her to play Belle Black for the long run. It only took a day after watching her first episode to realize the casting team f*cked up and needed to recast ASAP.

But not before coming back to DAYS and asking for her job back, and receiving a big fat "NO" from Corday. ;)

• Members

Word on Priscilla Garita as an amazing Theresa temp cast on PSSNS. They should have kept her permanently

She wasnt a temp cast. She was an actual recast for Felciia was in the role for serveral months

The only thing that bothered me was her race as it was all wrong for Meg but Id agree that I preferred her over Susan Ward

• Members

Charity Rahmer doesn't count because she was originally signed to a long-term contract.

I agree, Priscilla Garita did her best to butcher the role in her two months on the show. The girl didn't have a clue how to play Theresa. She would've made a better Paloma. Luckily Lindsay came back and saved the day!!

• Members

yes I dont considered someone who was hired and then fired a temp cast. That term is reserved for those who temporarily fill in while the actor in the role is on a temporary leave, like most temp casts or when someone is hired short term to make a transition like with Kay #2 on Passions. That last description could have been Charity Rahmer, but she was originally long term before being fired and replaced

• Members

Says Corday.

True story? Corday BEGGED Kirsten not to leave. When her primetime show flopped Frons gave her the same offer he gave Jason Cook - join any soap. He doesnt care what opne he will make it work. Corday asked her if it didnt work in primetime and she wanted to come back to Days to call him. She took Frons' deal and called Corday to let him know she is coming back to daytime - to GH. Corday was pissed and started to phone the sow/sod party line and twist the story to suit him. Believe what you want, but there the truth. ;)

• Members

I liked Amy Carlson when did Harley on GL, same with Cynthia Watros as Vicky on AW.

Carmen Duncan as Lisa on ATWT was pretty bad...the Australian accent was unsuitable and having her Lisa tell Julia Larrabee all about Carly's past was annoying.

Archived