EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I won't miss Bianca. She's been on a stale merry-go-round for years, and as such, has lost all warmth in the process. If Patsy hadn't of quit, we'd be stuck with Bianca for years. Interestingly, Sonia is a much better written character this time around. Softer and warmer edges, more sympathetic, less stale than she previously was - and I say this as someone who hated Sonia.

• Members

Prince, Danny (Lucy's ex/the guy Johnny kissed) has already exited. I've always been a big Gary Lucy, so I was sad that he wasn't sticking around. He seemed like he could be a fun bi-sexual cad type of character.

Whitney not being okay with Johnny being gay was never the story. It was a beat played which led to Terry and Bianca's break up. That said, I really hope Terry sticks around when Bianca goes, who, unlike people here, I will definitely miss. Kirkwood was terrible with her, but ever since she came back with Terry she's been watchable again and she'll always be one of my favourites. I just hope she at least takes Tiffany with her. IMost of the time I despise children, but Morgan can stay just because of that scene where he told Carol she could always come to him when she needed a hug.

• Members

I think it's just fanfic dressed up as a story "leak".

DTC has said that only 4 people know who the killer is. He has also said that the lead up to Christmas and NYE will have viewers second guessing who the killer is, so no reveal of the killer's identity until February 2015.

Also, a plot outline does not look like that. If you know the apparent next 6 months (which makes it October time, not NYE) of story, then you will know the motive for Lucy's death.

• Members

So, the 30th anniversary storyline will probably be about a murder reveal then?

In other news, I still miss Queen Janine. I'm glad she got the exit she got, but this is one character I think carried the show over huge chunks of the widely shaky past couple of years.

Edited by BetterForgotten