EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't work ... Just saw the cliffhanger from last Friday on YouTube, because I was looking for Simon's appearance after the credits ... Carol tripping as David left the Square without her, how sad! David must return! These characters still have so much power. Are you still disappointed with EastEnders writing, Carl? Seems like all the clips I've seen lately have been amazing. Simon Ashdown is a veteran EastEnders writer and the show seems to be in good hands with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll be happy to see Sharon again, and I think the pieces are there for a good comeback. I'm wary due to Kat's poor return and due to the hatred so many having for Kirkwood blinding them to anything good on the show. Hopefully Sharon's return will be a success. I know this is a long time coming.

• Members

There was some back and forth with why the original link a poster posted at DS kept showing up as a empty page. Turns out Sky news had originally reported the news, but after a few hours, took the story down. The twitter account of EastEnders press says they have a major announcement in store for tomorrow. However the cats pretty much out of the bag now.