Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessie is an arrogant, self-centered, moronic, pompus asswipe. And I hope he goes home.

Hopefully, April/Dan/Ollie/Renny gets HoH next week and is able to get Angie out next week. If not, Keesha's ass is gone.

It irritates me how Dan is qucikly turning into Brian 2.0!

Ollie/April are a cute "show-mance", but after the show, I don't see them going anywhere.

• Administrator

Same here, Cheap.

I think he's just a loud talker. LOL

I'm so disappointed in Keesha. Why is she all over Angie? What did Angie do to her? BB hasn't shown anything for me to believe Angie is out to get Keesha. I so wanted Keesha to put up Libra! Damn it! Ollie and April threw Libra under the bus! :o I thought they were close.

Memphis going off on Jerry. :o Jerry called Memphis a womanizer? What's the story there?

Well, I hope Jessie is the one to leave this week. I'm rooting for Angie, Memphis and Dan.

Not if it involves game play. If they're just telling personal stories or stuff that doesn't involved game play, then I guess it's cool to talk about that.

• Administrator

Ugh!!! Angie's out! :(

What the hell did Angie ever do to Keesha? I don't get it?

So the past 3 weeks, the voting has gone 10-1, 9-0, 8-0, right? I hate this mob mentality! Think for yourselves, people!

Please let Michelle, Dan, Memphis or even Jesse win this week's HOH! Get Libra out!

• Members

^I disagree with ya.

Angie was dull as dishwater glad shes gone.

I actually like the mob thnking in the begning. It makes it in the middle and end when they ahve start to turn one achother so much better! ha.

------------------

Keesha’s Top 10 List Of Her 20’s

10. Flashing the streets in Canada

9. Waking up beside someone she didn’t know

8. Moving to California

7. Working at Hooters

6. Dating Laker player Luke Walton

5. Making out with a oscar winning celebrity

4. Meeting her friends

3. Having her boyfriend

2. Big Brother

1. Gizmo

• Members

I hate how BB teases with the votes. In the end they all vote for the same person so there's really no house divided! I hate Keesha for keeping her word to Libra, the soulless April (try looking into her eyes), and the hippicrytical Ollie. I'm going to miss Angie but knew she wasn't going to far.

• Administrator

I heard Keesha and girls were jealous of Angie? Because Angie was always hanging out with the guys while the girls were doing girly stuff. And that Angie never was gunning for Keesha - it was all in Keesha's mind. I can totally see those girls being jealous of Angie! Angie was cool from what I saw on TV.

• Members

Thats not how it went down.

Kessha was hurt by Angie. Angie let all the blame go onto Steven after th Brian thing came down, yet Angie rocked Brians hat through the house. Kessha does not like Angir nor Dan for that, except Dan went to her and they had a talk and Angie never did.

Archived