Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i forget the details. but they talked about it the day before she left. she doesnt blame her byherself, she blames a few people, but they went after steven because of the brian thing and angie and dan wormed there way out of it and the people saying they needed to go (they as in brians alliance) started to only want steven gone and kessah feels angie through steven under the bus. and keesha even said she understasnds this is a gasme, but if she threw a onetime alliance member like steven under the bus why wouldntg she do the same to keesha if theyw ere in alliance. ill have to find the recap of it all because i read it 5am when i was at work not trying to pass out.

that said they were all stupid for not geting rid of jesse. angie would have quit. she couldnt take it much longer.

• Members

The evil backstabber Libra convinced Jessie to put Steven up which Jessie tried explaining to ditzo Keesha but since Keesha gave her word to her "best friend" she wasn't going to gun for Libra. Instead poor Angie got it and Libra washed her hands of it. I can't wait for the "bitch of the house" promos later on in the season.

• Administrator

Yeah, I hate how these girls talk smack behind each others backs and then act all nice face-to-face. And Keesha keeping her "word" to Libra.....please!! I really hope they turn on each other soon.

• Members

I took a nap but wanted to watch last night's episode of Big Brother. I woke up for the last ten mins to be dissapointed that Jerry (the floater) won POV. Very depressing.

I watched the episode on cbs.com and was one hundred percent entertained. I loved how Libra was called out on her crap for backtalking April and Keesha's just stupid if she wants to get pulled down into that trap with her. No one was really starting anything with Libra when they were all talking in April's HOH room. She was the one who just blew up for no reason and then resorted to the trash talk.

The best was Keesha's birthday. It's like fight fight fight...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...silence...fight fight fight. I loved when someone said (I think it was Keesha) "I don't cuss!" Yet her mouth was getting blurred for all of the fun things that she was saying.

I really felt bad for Michelle in this episode. She didn't deserve the leotard. Maybe Libra knew that there was a weight limit that could be stretched out in the thing. Jenn from Season 8 equals one of Libra's thighs. Jessie deserves to be in this house so that he and Michelle can fight to win in the end. When he told his pal that he was going to do whatever he could to make sure that she could win HOH, that tugged at my heart.

I always root for the underdog! I like Memphis but someone has to go and he was the first one out of the POV. Renny wasn't the net! Maybe he was just trying to shut her up because that southern robot seemed to malfunction as host.

• Administrator

Crap! Dan was in trouble no matter who won HOH because both sides asked him for his vote. Fuck. All I hope is that Michelle goes after Libra and Keesha. They were the ones who master minded Jessie's eviction. I'm so scared for Dan. But Sunday's episode should be awesome - it's gonna be War World 3 like Libra said.

• Members

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

MICHELLE [!@#$%^&*] WON HOH!! GOD DAMN IT!

Depending on how this goes......the vote will be split 3-3, and Michelle casts the deciding vote.

On Michelle's side now you have April, Ollie, Jerry

On the other side you have Keesha, Libra, Dan, Renny and Memphis

I have a feeling Keesha and Libra will be nominated. If Keesha or Libra don't win POV, then they're screwed.

Michelle will try and get Memphis to her side I'm sure. this is gonna suck..........<_<

• Members

Yea Michelle! I was jumping up and down when she won. Finally the good guys are going to go after the ones who deserve to leave!

I thought that Keesha and Libra's good bye message to Jessie was mean, spiteful, and hateful. Especially Libra. She comes off so fake during the live episodes, it's sickening.

America just might have sent Dan packing. Michelle might just nominate him or the house may backdoor him. I hope they go after Libra.

• Members

Jerry is the biggest [!@#$%^&*]. He acts like he's an honorable and wonderful man when he is just as big a liar as everyone else. Plus he has a mouth on him that would make sailors cringe. He is so judgemental and an overall asswipe

• Administrator

At least Dan is safe for now. Michelle going after Libra and Keesha is the right choice. Hopefully Libra doesn't win POV. I also wished they showed more of the fighting and strategy talk - I didn't care much for the food competition. What a waste of 10 minutes.

Archived