Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup, I can't wait to see Jerry out.

And I just want Keesha to win. I would have been okay with Renny too.

I loved Dan's game for some time, but lately I've started to change my mind.

But it seems like Memphis has what it takes to win.

• Members

Okay.. so I'm here.. :lol:

Dan (and Memphis) is so beyond Keesha when it comes to playing this game that it really wouldn't be fair if Keesha won. She has done NOTHING in this game. Well, okay, she turned on April and got Jessie evicted in spite April's wishes... but that's probably the only thing she did. And Keesha is way too gullible...

If Dan and Memphis reach F2, it's gonna be so interesting, because both of them could take the win!

• Members

I love the way Dan played the game, but I just don't know why I suddenly started losing my interest. He still played it great, but I don't think he stands a chance. Too many people hate him at this point.

Meanwhile, Memphis will probably we. Was it Brian that said Memphis would win?

I just love Keesha. ;)

• Members

I agree that people probably hate Dan more than Memphis. But Memphis is not without a sin either. And you know, Dan can be good with words, so I think Dan could win some points with his answers during the Q&A time with the jury. Plus, Dan might get Michelle to forgive him on this little trip. Renny will vote for Dan for sure, as will Keesha I believe. Jerry hates both of them, so who knows. Libra will vote for Dan and that leaves us with Michelle... if Dan manages to win her vote during this beach trip, he could get himself a win. April and Ollie will vote Memphis.

• Members

I couldnt disagree more.

I thinka ll three played the EXACT same game. None of them played better or worse than the other and thats what made those three so compelling. They would shake it up when they needed it, play it safe when they could, and play enough of your my friend but we dont hgave a deal as they could.

I actually give Jerry props for making it. He has saved himself time after toime by getting people to turn one achother or stepping bakc and laying low when [!@#$%^&*] happened. I hope he wins actually, but mostly just to spite Dan and Memphis.

• Administrator

WOOOHOOO!!!! Dan is the man with the plan!!! He worked his ass off in this game and I really hope the jury members reward him with the win.

51 minutes for Jerry? LMAO! That was hilarious. :lol:

But I'm happy for the Renegades. I was rooting for Dan since the beginning and Memphis close to the beginning. I'm very happy with this season.

Just one more step for Dan. I can't wait to hear his speech. :)

• Members

Wow, this really has been the best season of Big Brother. I liked that the show returned to its roots and had all complete strangers.

Dan and Memphis are the best final 2. I think Dan has worked the hardest so I'm rooting for him (even though he's a lousy actor).

Archived