Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Dan was the better speaker and definitely had better answers.

Memphis couldn't even answer Renny's question. LOL

I loved how Dan threw Memphis under the bus when Dan said maybe Memphis didn't want to win the final HOH.

• Members

Go Dan! FINALLY a winner I like. I think Will is the only one I loved throughout his season that actually won. He embarassed Memphis in the jury questions.

Renny sure was milking her airtime? She took 5 minutes to enter and sitdown and then decided to give a long speech during her vote. I wanted Julie to tell her to shut up, vote and sit down! Love ya Renny!

I cant beleive the 3rd prize money was between Keesha and Jerry! I hated them and Renny so deserved that. I was hoping she'd be more loved

• Members

YES! I am soooo happy.

Jerry's cold acceptance into the jury house was hilarious. :lol: I despise him. Even in the reunion, he was still annoying as fluck and talking out of his ass. Just shut up already!!!!!!!!!

I somehow feel like if things had gone differently, Michelle would have won.

SOOOO glad Keesha got the America's Favorite Juror prize.

Memphis's answers to the juror's questions.....WTF??!! He didn't even answer them half the time!

Seeing Libra tonight, it made me remember how much I liked her before she went ape crazy bananas.

Renny's "I'm voting for..." speech was OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!! That's a classic moment right there.

Stephen shoulda bitchslapped Jerry. I know he wanted to. <_< Jerry's old pompous ass is such a hypocrite....but then again, I think we have already established that.

Brian was semi-right when he said Dan/Memphis didn't make this game personal, with attacks and such. Memphis did by attacking Jerry, but that was considered standing up for himself, I assume. Besides that....he was right on. The rest of the houseguests.....SOOOO glad they got called out on their poor ass behavior! Especially AprilSlutbag and Michelle.

I hate April. <_< That damn 24/7 fake smile gets on my nerves. And of course, she and Ollie had to disrupt the order of the chairs just to sit by one another. It should have been April, Michelle, then Ollie....but they swapped to April, Ollie, Michelle. <_< She was prolly jacking him off the whole time. Ho-bag.

I'm sad that Angie didn't get to talk AT ALL!!!!

I'm glad the truth finally came out that AMERICA voted Jessie out...NOT Dan.

Wish they would have established that Monica is REAL and not fake like others *ahem*OllieMichelleAprilJerry*ahem* assumed.

-----------------------------

Gah, that was great! :D

Archived