Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toups

Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

For the first time since BB5, I've enjoyed a BB opening episode. Brian is a sneaky little bastard. Renny is so annoying. And Libra and Angie are hott! :wub: I'm glad the show seems to have gotten back to it's roots and has stopped casting young jocks and bimbos who just wanna be on TV. For once I actually feel the contestants wanna be their and aren't just trying to get their five minutes of fame.

Brian is a sneaky little bastard.

He sure is, but I like that in a player.

Renny is so annoying.

She sure is. I hope she's the one to leave.

And Libra and Angie are hott! :wub:

I think April's the hottest one....but there's something 'off' about her. Can't put my finger on it.

I'm glad the show seems to have gotten back to it's roots and has stopped casting young jocks and bimbos who just wanna be on TV. For once I actually feel the contestants wanna be their and aren't just trying to get their five minutes of fame.

Yeah, there seems to be some good diversity this season.

Hopefully there will be some good fights this season. :)

Loving Libra! She and Jessie are probably my favorites there. Brian is such a weasel and needs to go. Its a win win this week bc if Renny goes, I'll be happy too bc she annoys the hell out of me

Is it just me or does Jerry sound like he's going to keel over whenever he speaks?

Go Libra! Brian, this is what happens when you get cocky, try to manipulate people, and tell plans to the wrong person(Angie, Memphis, Olly). Not everyone is Will Kirby. I'm so glad he's going down! But I feel sorry for Jerry though. The look on Brian and Dan's faces was priceless!

Go Libra! Brian, this is what happens when you get cocky, try to manipulate people, and tell plans to the wrong person(Angie, Memphis, Olly). Not everyone is Will Kirby. I'm so glad he's going down! But I feel sorry for Jerry though. The look on Brian and Dan's faces was priceless!

So what happened? I missed yesterday's eppy. <_<

Is it just me or does Jerry sound like he's going to keel over whenever he speaks?

I'm thinking the same thing. LOL

I'm disappointed to see Brian leave. He was funny, he was a weasel, he was fun to watch. He played too strong, acting like the big man, using "I's" all the time, he showed his arrogance. That was his downfall. If he stayed quiet and layed low, he couldn't been another Dr. Will. I loved his analogy of building an army but there was no opposition on the other side.

What happened between April and Keesha? On the broadcast show, Keesha was talking to Angie and then the next minute Keesha was being all paranoid, "I know they're talking about me." What happened on the live feeds (just stuff that lead up to that fight)?

April was looking good on Tuesday (those boots) and Wednesday's episode (that short black outfit)! :wub:

Okay as of right now, I'm rooting for Libra, April, and Dan.