Big Brother 10: Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg, the episodes are all on cbs.com and they play so much better than the soaps! i am watching tonights episode right now.

steven, you are an idiot, i love you, but... come on., even if you hate the guy who eins HOH still go up to the room. it is disrespectful.

Libra - i go up and down on. I really like her mos tof the time but when i dont - i dont! lol.

Jessie i dont care one way or the other on. I really have come to like Angie. Renny i enjoy, but dont care about - same for Ollie.

i have come to hate april. as well as michelle. and want jerry gone.

Steven, Keesha, & Memphis are still my faves.

really liked the convo between Keesha, Steven & Dan. I loved it when Dan said when he looks at steven he doesnt see him as gay, just as his friend. Thats what earlier BB was about. diff people locked up tgoether getting to know eachother and learning about things (yes it was also about a game, but ya know what i mean)

I dont understand the hate for Angie? what did she do?

awww! Keesha & Steven are bonding. My fave two.

i love this seasons cast. they all gel well and are very funny together. the talk show they put on for after dark was the funiest thing ever. ugh, april & libra both are on the hate list now. i started out loving libra but now.. ugh. renny has started to grow on me. i also love how even tho the house is pretty much split in two the teams for food were kinda fair of both sides. is this real wine? because i would lose cuz id drink it all up :)

hehe. steven is happy april & libra are on slop. loves it.

i hope Keesha wins POV and takes Steven off so they both will stay

• Administrator

April and Libra went a little down in my book after Sunday's episode. Sheesh, stop complaining "it's not fair" and they had a fight after they lost? Grow up.

I still like Dan and I love his attitude...unlike Steven. What's up with that quote at the end? "He's a tool because he's the biggest tool." What? LOL

I hope Dan wins POV and Jessie puts up Renny. I don't want to see another guy with a great attitude leave.

• Members

I like Libra, but she does seem a little hypocritical.

Still not understanding why Keesha and April hate each other now...... :huh: All April was trying to say was that Angie shouldn't be recruiting people to keep Brian. Thats when Keesha blew up, accusing them of talking about her. :rolleyes: It was all a big misunderstanding and I seriously think that deepened the rift in the house.

I like Ollie, but his comment about tasting the wine and possibly becoming an "akaholic"? :lol: C'mon, man! And it agitates me how he has this arrogance about him at times.

Lastly, I liked Jesse. Until he made such a big whoopin' deal out of becoming HoH, whined about wanting to put Renny up but no one would let him, and then accused Stephen of "disrespecting" him by not coming to look at his room! I wouldn't've went up there either!! Just because someone doesn't care to go look at your room and watch you gush over your perfectly toned physique doesn't mean they disrespected you. :rolleyes: [/end liking jesse]

• Members

Can we disucss BBAD here? there really are no spoilers so i will...

I love steven. I do. He is the most inersting person int hat house and the most fun. But i would never have thought that from just watching big brother shows on cbs. I love his relationship with Keesha. The ebst scenes on BBAD are the ones with Steven, Keesha, Memphis, and Angie.

Libra i also like a lot more on BBAD.

• Members

That argument today between Renny/Jerry/Libra was ridiculous. Yes, Libra was very much in the wrong, but Jerry misconstrued Renny's words and added "slow" to the "old" insult. Whatever the case, Jerry had no reason to walk in on Libra and confront her while she was sleeping. He should have privately confronted her while she was alert and alone, not in front of April and Keesha. On the other hand, Libra shouldn't've yelled at Jerry like she did and should not have drug the fight into open quarters in the house asking "Who was it?"

Really gunning for Steven. I wish he'd stay, but Dan's too much like Brian. He'll think of a way to stay.

Very displeased that Michelle didn't take Steven's suggestion. By her not changing the veto, that put a big target on her back if Steven stays.

• Members

well steven, dan, and jessie cant vote.

libra, michelle, april will prob vote steven out.

keesha, memphis, and angie i could see voting to keep him.

what way are renny, jerry & ollie leaning?

i dont evenw atch the actuall show, just the after dark

• Members

Last night's episode was soooo good and that's surprising since it's only the 2nd week. I hate LIBRA and loved it when Jim went after her. She said it but of course twisted her words around. My favorite is Kesha. I hope she gets her out of the house and they could've done it but Michelle's a dumb ass not to see that Libra has paired herself with April.

• Members

Does Dan always have to yell when he's in the diary room? And Go Keesha! Michelle, Libra, and April are so fake. Going over to her and hugging her and acting like they're on her side when just the other day they were calling her dumb and trying to get her out the house. Fake ass hoes. :rolleyes:<_<

• Administrator

I know eh!

I thought they hated each other...now they're friends? What happened?

I'm worried about Keesha as HOH. I hope she doesn't put up Dan, Memphis or Angie. I hope she's faking her "friendship" with April/Libra.

Archived