OLTL: Discussion for the week June 30th-July 4th

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I noticed that! After I posted, I went and looked at the other posters on the page and you certainly stood out. We're going to have to find a way to prevent you from monopolizing the discussions so much. Persuade you to tone it down a bit. ;)

But you're well on your way. You'll be a vet in no time. You should get two months vacation in your contract as a reward. ;)

• Members

Could someone please explain to me what is going on with the Todd/Marty story? Are they attemping to pair these two up as love interests? :huh: I have absolutely no idea where they are going with this.

• Members

I really don't think they will be paired up. Todd will probably gain Marty's trust and affection right before his lies blow up. I can't tell you exactly where we are headed, but I think by the time it's over Marty is going to have a scene much like Jessica's at the funeral. I'm sure Marty will go crazy on Todd when she finds out that he's kidnapped her and kept her from her friends and the son who is about to become a father all on his own.

Archived