B&B: Week of June 23, 2008

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B was so good just a few months ago. It's too bed they couldn't keep up the momentum. I'm also sad that Jackie is nothing but a meddling mom. Does anyone care that much who their child hooks up with? She seems to pimp anyone who isn't Bridgette.

• Members

I actually enjoyed most of yesterday...I'm really liking the Marcus/Steffy/Phoebe, especially if they are pitting twin against twin, which Friday seemed to set up for...

I so want to know Beth's secret, but part of me feels like it's going to be lame once it's said out loud...

• Members

Good point, but it seems like all Steph does is talk to Niki and try to push either Brooke or Katie onto him. At least Stephenie actually gets to do other things once in awhile. I just feel they are wasting LAD. I want to see more of her in the bathtub at Spectra. :lol:

I hear rumors that MM has left the building. I wonder if it's true.

• Members

I'm actually seeing symptoms of Alzheimers in Beth. But this would probably be too much for the Logans and B&B in general. And Robin Riker would be wayyy off age-wise. I'm really curious what Beth's secret is.

Hopefully it's nothing as lame as having a afro-american son to cause major scandal... :rolleyes:

• Members

I was thinking it might be that as well. But I don't know what kind of long-term story that would provide. I guess if they did it right, they could spread it out over several months and show a progression. That could be good, but I don't know if B&B is capable of that now. Is there any history of Alzheimers and daytime?

Archived