B&B: Week of June 23, 2008

• Members

They were just really excited to be there and be part of it all. Both of them were a little surprised at first when we were yelling for them from the bleachers (I had my friends trained) but they came over, and chatted and posed for photos. I actually got to chat with both of them after--just sweet and nice and loving it all.

So agree on the casting--B&B doesn't have a good track record with either role, but they've done good and have the start of something amazing going on, I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I'm glad the reveal wasn't the Friday cliffhanger, because there's much more drama to come that's going to be a stronger Friday cliff hanger. They've also seemed to tone down Katie and Nick, at least for this week.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh my goodness. (I wrapped your thing in spoiler tags for all of us who have not yet watched). I'd encourage you to maybe edit to do that too...

Is this going to be daytime's FIRST

She is AWFULLY young for that. But because it is DIFFERENT I can get behind it.

• Members

Hmm ... so Beth has had some mini-strokes and is progressing into dementia? I hope B&B does this story some justice. "Social issue" and B&B don't usually go too well. The Logans can't seem to catch a break. And are they the new core family now?

You know, as much as I hate Donna, whenever the Forrester siblings gang up on her, I root anyone but them. They come off like spoiled, rich, immature brats. Though, I enjoy seeing more Felicia. Lesli Kay adds a bit of humor to FeFe's brattiness, so I can swallow her a heckuva lot better than the arrogant, condescending jerk demeanor of Ronn Moss's Ridge.

I do have to say that Marcus and Steffy have some good chemistry. I'm just a little reluctant at the moment on their story.

• Members

Since Brad Bell's father had something along the lines of this, hopefully he can help pull it off. I hope they take their time and develop this to where it could and should go.

Maybe they're doing what they can to keep Heather Tom around. No doubt she'll be very involved in Beth's SL.

Thanks, wasn't sure what the protocol was.

• Members

I've really been liking B&B these days. I really liked the scenes between Stephen and Beth (what adding good actors can do to a show!) and I adore Marus and Steffy. I'm just saddened that most likely there will be tons of screentime being thrown at them during the summer months and then they'll likely disappear completely and be sent to the character closet after that and chances are Marcus will go the way of Whip/Thomas/Gabby/countless other characters.

Which is said. I like him. I really don't wanna lose him. Him and Steffy I feel is the first time in ages that a summer teen couple has actually shown some chemistry. Though chances are that B&B is just gonna ruin him by hooking him up with the insufferable Phoebe.

• Members

Ever since Brad came back from the strike and put Stephanie into rosy-dovey peacemaker heaven, they have. LOL

So far I seriously don't like it. But I guess it is more the non-existent pacing in all the Logan stories which make me dislike them these days...

Steffy and Marcus are great but I'm so over Phoebe. She is written beyond pathetic. Girl doesn't have an own life and is therefore denouncing her sisters lover to mean ol' pop!? :rolleyes:

I also loathe the writing of the Forresters. I get a kick out Felicia - due to Lesli Kay - and of Ridge since he has always been a boneheaded Mama's boy but think about the possibilty of Thorne actually thinking for himself and opposing his siblings during Donna's "scandalous" secret being exposed. This is just so yawn!

Great actors, often great scripts but pacing and stories deserve an F. :mellow:

Archived