Loving/The City Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Steffi wasnt needed on The City. Cooper should have returned the last week of LOVING & Cooper & Steffi exit. Tony goes to NYC and has a relationship with Ally earlier then it happened on Screen

Erica on the city for 6 months then followed by Jane would have been magic

Tracy & the Solietos on GH failed because they didnt bring on Carla, Tony etc. That was needed. Having Skye talk about bedding Gino Jr had no payoff

• Members

There were rumors about Carla being cast in '11. Not sure how legit they were.

Still making my way through LM. As much as I love LLC, any time Lisa Peluso enters the scene her force of presence and chemistry with the delightful (and DILF) Randolph Mantooth dwarfs Lo Cicero's decent chemistry with him.

Unpopular? opinion: I think Steffi and cute little Richard have real chemistry too.

Edited by Vee

• Members

God I want to break my screen everytime I see Richard on it. Having watched the first few episode of Tha Cit-eeeeeh, I can understand sorta why he is the way he is, but damn I can only handle him in very minute doses.

If you are ever curious, look up some of Corey Page’s work on Heartbreak High (the early 90s Australian drama that he was on before he scored his role on Tha Cit-eeeeeh). He’s actually really good in it.

• Members

So I’ve been bingeing on any old City episodes that I could get my hands on on YouTube, including the final episode, and I have questions (putting in spoiler tags for people who might not know the storylines)...

Please register in order to view this content