OLTL: Discussion for the week June 9-13

• Members

I thought Rex was going to find out about Shane, and you're right, it would have made this more believable for me if he were to find out that Adriana knew this and didn't tell him, especially after finding out that Charlie isn't his father.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey toups it's been from Wednesday that i start watching one life to live and it's really good a lots of drama that's really fun to watch.I don't know a lots of people now but i will do after.My favorite for now is Rex

• Members

She did? Damn, I must've missed that.

See, that's what I dig about OLTL right now: it's like RC knows what we might be thinking. Like when Todd referred to Cole in court as an s.o.b., I thought, "So, Marty's a b***h?!" Just when I thought they would let it slide, however, along came Viki, apparently admonishing her brother for being so disrespectful to women. And this is in addition to the morning after Todd spent the night at Llanfair, when Viki basically told him in the solarium that she was done defending or even understanding him - which is exactly what I've been begging her to say to him since, oh, 1998?

God, I missed this SO much.

• Members

They just need to get on with Balsco already, this whole angsty we can't be together and the "when's rex going to find out about his kid" game is getting really tiresome. They need to move it along, and I guess with this sham of a marriage being over they're one step closer.

• Administrator

There's bound to be haters....that's fine. When someone gets so much praise, some people are going to hate that. It's natural.

Let's just enjoy OLTL as the great soap it is right now. And let's just be glad OLTL doesn't have a HW like Jean Passanante or Dena Higley (anymore) or Bob Guza or Brad Bell or B&E or Chuck Pratt.

Plus, I think our 1100+ replies showcases our (well most of us) support and appreciation of Carlivati

Archived