May 19-23, 2008

Toups

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I am thrilled that OLTL had improved ratings for the wedding. It was fabulous. But where did all the viewers go the rest of the week? They dropped back down to the 2.1 mark? Hopefully the BE stuff that's spoiled for this week can bump em again. But they have to find a way to keep those viewers through the week. IMO the stuff that's spoiled for this week trumps even the wedding.

• Members

Can someone please explain to me how HH is complied against TOTAL VIEWERS. How it is that a show with less viewers than another can still rank higher in overall "HH" ? I don't get that. I always thought the more viewers a show has, the higher its overall rank will be.

• Members

Like someone else wrote, OLTL got that high on Monday and dropped down to normal levels for the rest of the week. That must've been the day Strasser was crowing about it being number 1 in the demos. Y&R is freefalling. What are the ratings for Price is Right? Y&R normally has such a loyal audience that sticks with it through thick and thin, I'm wondering how Price is Right is factoring into these tumbling ratings.

Archived