OLTL: Week of May 26-30 Discussion

• Members

Oh man, the bitch is messing with my couple but I can't help but get engrossed with this story. I love it!! And I love that David isn't buying her story and I hope he can get out his thoughts on Charlie before someone interrupts them. I want Viki to know that something is up with Charlie, even though she alreay does. I just don't want her to believe that he'd take a drink.

Addie has it bad for David, but hey, don't blame her there.

Actually enjoyed the sisterly scenes between Jess and Natalie, but still can't get to liking Jess like I used to.

Don't care about Nash, he made his bed now he has to lie in it.

SO freaking glad that the judge didn't give Sam to Marcie. Gosh, I was holding my breath there for a minute, she so does not deserve to have that boy, hell I don't think she deserves to have any children.

Viki & David scenes Monday. WOOHOO!! I love me some Vivid.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Marcie isn't getting Sam/Tommy either. I like Marcie, but it was moronic of her and Michael to even think that it'd be okay if they got him and that'd be the end of the story. They need to realize that no matter how much they'd be good parents, no court with any sense would give them the child that she held hostage. Notice, I say no court with any sense. If she really wants Tommy, she should try having a custody hearing in Oakdale.

• Members

Well I finally saw Friday's show and WOW! Just WOW!

I feel like I stepped into a time machine back to the 70's.

As Toups said, no major cliffhangers, but enough anticipation that Dorian's machinations will change everything. What a bitch! I love it!

That scene when she is boozing up an already drugged Charlie and looks up to the heavens to Mel - pure soap GOLD. I love you Robin Strasser.

Not to mention the whole show was a frenetic flash from one great scene to another. No fat on this big juicy steak, no wasted moments.

Almost every single word of dialogue meant something. Just when I thought I'd had my fill of Marcie, Kathy Brier pulls off that scene in the bathroom. WOW!

Just when I start missing Roger Howarth, Trevor St. John pulls out those courtroom scenes.

even the teems were good this week.

I don't know what RC and his writing staff are *taking* in the way of performance enhancing drugs, but I only hope what ever it is, is addictive so that I continue to be entertained.

Can't wait for Monday.

• Members

Wow--that courtroom face-off between Todd and Marcie was fantastic! Seems fair that neither of them got custody. Kathy Brier really NAILED those scenes in the bathroom; I'm loving watching Marcie's struggle over losing Tommy. And I didn't see Starr coming out of the shadows at all... heartbreaking all around. And very well done.

I only hope we aren't going to get some kind of baby switch story with Jessica and Starr's kids

And what can I say about Robin Strasser??? MVP. She's as much the heart of the show as Viki. Hard to believe they made her take a salary cut a few years back. The could write off all the Vega's and give those salaries to Robin.

Only thing that worries me is Tina being used to prop up Cris, Sara, and Antonio (as I read somewhere else).

I can't wait to see the next two weeks play out!

• Members

I don't think that Tina is being used to prop up those characters, but I do think that her return is partly to zap some energy into the Sarah/Christian pairing, which hasn't exactly been too exciting. But I don't think Tina's going to be used just to prop them up.

As for the baby switch theory, I had the same thought, but I have a feeling they are going to go with Starr giving the baby to Marcie and Michael instead. The real kicker would be if the babies were switched and Starr actually gave JESSICA'S baby to them!

Archived