OLTL: Week of May 26-30 Discussion

• Members

It's about time that Viki put her foot down where Todd is concerned, I mean the douche bag didn't even blink an eye when she told him she has a bucket full of problems right now, he didn't ask, he didn't care, ALL he wanted was for her to help him. God, why do I like Todd. LOL. I was rooting Viki on and I hope she sticks to her guns where her brother is concerned.

Why isn't Nora's vendetta against Lindsay as fun as Dorian's against Viki?

Wow was that RJ again.

I really, really want David to find out what Dorian is up to where Charlie is concerned because I want him to tell Viki when all hell breaks loose.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bc Nora isnt a fun person. The Dorian/Viki feud works bc its clear that Dorian is the evil one. Viki is the victim here and the "good character". The Dorian/Lindsay feud fails bc they are having Nora act as the evil one while she's supposed to be "good". She's the one who cant let go and is being so hateful, vengeful and spiteful. This would be tolerable if they put Lindsay on equal footing as her but as of now, Lindsay is not acting bad or even doing anything to Nora to warrant all this venom. If she were, then Nora would be more justiied but she's coming across as a bully. I love Dorian, but I cant stand Nora.

IA with you on Viki. LOVED her standing up to Todd and not agreeing to help him. I cant beleive he asked ehr to try and talk about his horrible childhood as some defense for his actions

• Members

Huh? Um Lindsay killed a man (even though he more than deserved it) and faked insanity to get off and Nora KNOWS this but can't prove it. I think that warrants the venom. So I don't know how you can say Lindsay hasn't done anything "bad". This is where it all started back up. Add in the fact that Lindsay is dating Bo and there you have it...DRAMA!

• Members

Wow....Viki standing up to Todd and not agreeing to help him. For too long Todd has gotten himself into trouble and expected Viki and/or Jessica to help him get out of it. Well guess what Todd, they have their own issues. You're not the center of the universe.

• Members

but she isnt doing anything to Nora. She killed Spencer, as he was trying to rape Blair. No one was upset to see him go down. Nora is a damn hypocrite bc when it looked like Marty had done the deed, she wasnt so hateful and qilling to prosecute her and bring her down. She wasnt this way with Marcie and her legal troubles. She's made this personal. This drama is NOT about Lidnsay and Spencer. Nope, it goes back nearly 10 years to the whole Bo/Sam drama. She needs to just move on already. Lindsay has. Nora is obsessed with her and Im glad people like Bo and Clint are realizing that and calling her out on it.

• Members

I hate her too bc she's almost been redeemed for me through her friendship with Gigi. Right now I cant fault her for the way she's acting concerning Sam bc Todd was a damn idiot for putting a toddler in the front seat with no car seat. I loved watching the teens hang his azz to dry today testifying about how much of a violent monster he's been lately. If he loses custody, its his own fault and he has no one else to blame

• Members

I'm glad Viki told that overgrown little boy of a brother a big No today. He always wants what Todd wants when Todd wants it and to hell with what anyone else has going on. And I can't see how that moron could try and even justify his over the top bullshit. It just can't be justified. Messing with adults is one thing but damn near killing 4 teenagers, in which one is his own daughter is just the actions of a truly crazy person.

• Members

Good eppy to lead into cliffhanger Friday.

Sometimes people need to hit rock bottom before they realize their problem and make changes, IMO that is Todd right now.

David scenes were funny again, the writing for his character is perfect right now. I loved when he tried to open Dorian's door and hurt his finger, then he pulled out a nail file to file his nail, it finally hit him to use it to open the door! :lol:

The show ending with Viki at Dorian's door step with Charlie drugged upstairs. RUH ROH!! :o

• Members

Just watched yesterday's episode. WOW at the custody hearing. Markko, Langston, and Cole all testifying that Todd attacked them was pretty crazy stuff. I missed the episodes where he attacked Markko and Langston, but it sure looked intense. I loved Viki telling Todd to basically get lost. I love how all the women in his life are finally getting smart. And uh oh about the Buchanan shareholders meeting... looks like Tina is going to be making a surprise appearance...

• Members

i agree.

this proves that. i mean, he has hit pretty damn low before and picked himself up asnd chnaged - for a bit only to sink again. thats who todd is and i get that, but still. he never really chnages, sure he has tried, but it doesnt work. and why ANYONE would let him be a parent is beyond me.

i mean comeon, he pretty much soved his daughter down stairs and ebat her boyfriend almost to death - who was 17 by the way. and it didnt come out of nowhere, it has happened before - with cole, with markko, almost with langston. and thats all in the past year - not to mention everything else he has done.

heis a great char and fun to watch most of the time, but never would ibe mad at anyone for keeping kids away from him - including marcie. todd could have killed the kid.

Archived