OLTL: Week of May 26-30 Discussion

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right on! I echo what's already been said about Chris Stack. He took over so fricken fast and I really forget that Nathaniel Marston played Michael before him. That's fine, though. I prefer to remember Marston as Al, anyway. And Kathy Brier is always fabulous. She deserved a nomination for her work from last year!

David and Dorian were great. I sincerely hope that David can see that Dorian is headed in a very bad direction. Things are starting to fall apart around her...the thing with Adriana, and when the truth comes out about Jared and Charlie, that's gonna have some lasting affects. She's gonna need a well-muscled shoulder to cry on...and David better be there for her! I LOLed many, many times at David and Addie! There are no words to say except that they were golden together. Truly golden.

Viki and Gigi were good together. Gigi needs to tell Viki the truth about Shane and Rex. The timing isn't right now, but when it gets good again, she needs to spill. Viki is someone that she can trust and that she doesn't feel like she can tell her the truth is ridiculous.

I truly hate Adriana when she's with Rex. She launches into this type of person...that stereotypical "girlfriend" type. Ugh. Annoys the crap out of me. Rex needs to drop her ass quick.

• Members

Dorian has just lost her freaking mind, and I truly hope that when Charlie comes to and gets out of her clutches he'll use that tape against her.

Really enjoyed the scenes between Viki and Gigi, and I keep wondering how Viki is going to react when she finds out that Gigi has been lying to Rex for the past ten years about his son. Poor Viki, her happiness has just been ripped out from under her and now she'll have to deal with her own daughter knowing and not telling her about Charlie and Jared.

David and Addie - HYSTERICAL!! I flove these two together.

• Members

GREAT EPPY!!

Floved David and everyone!lol David carving the note for Jared/Nat, David/Shaun, David/Addie, David/Dorian. I have felt like David's lines were a bit forced when he first appeared but today it all flowed and were very funny!

The line of the day: (while David is kissing Dorians neck from behind, trying to convince her to scheme with him)

Dorian: "I don't think you are in any position to play games."

David: "From this position I can think about 3 different games we can play"

:lol:

I also enjoyed Viki and Gigi's talk about Charlie's lies. Viki has no idea why Gigi is trying to convince her to understand why Charlie lied. Gigi is thinking about her own lies but at the same time all of these lies will affect many people. When Viki finds out Charlie, Natalie, Dorian, and Gigi all lied it is gonna hit her and Rex the hardest!

Even Todd was funny today when the nurse told him about the no phone policy. Todd was like oh I understand and then still uses the phone!lol

Archived