AMC: Friday, May 9, 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are you guys being mean to Tad/Krystal. People make mistakes. Tad is no saint but he is a caring guy.

We can say the same thing about every charcter. Why pick on Tad/Krystal..........................:angry:

• Members

Every character in Pine Valley currently is just as flawed as the next one if you ask me...

Rebecca Budig was wonderful in Friday's episode. She really brought it and actually made me feel something for her and Aidan LOL.

• Members

I can't remember the last time someone "brought it" on this show other then the exceptional vets like Debbie, David and Darnell. I might have to go back and look at Rebecca's scenes.

• Members

Well the reason I thought it was so noticeable is because since Rebecca came back, alot of the time it just seems like she is reading from a script. There are few instances where she shows her true colours.... but not very often. The writing for Greenlee has seemed very directionless. However Friday, Rebecca took the scenes and did a wonderful job. You bought her fear of losing another significant other.

• Members

Because Tad/Krystal... get ready... ACT AS IF THEY DON'T, HAVEN'T, NEVER WILL, NEVER HAVE DONE THE HORRIBLE THINGS THEY'VE DONE AND ACT INCREDIBLY MORALLY SUPERIOR TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Krystal kept Bianca from her baby for almost a year -- then is literally going to do the EXACT SAME THING to Tad after she got knocked up by him when she cheated on Adam. Yet, somehow, Adam's responsible for the dissolution of their marriage, and somehow Adam's the one who can't be trusted.

Tad buries a man alive, tortures him and subsequently kills the man -- AND PROCEEDS TO FRAME TWO INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR IT! And not just frame them, but RAILROADS Zach and Dixie! Not only does he get off scott free, he sleeps with another man's wife and gets her pregnant and MOVES IN to the married couple's house -- yet he judges Zach for sending Aidan, a man with Special Ops training, into a war zone? But that's not even the worst of it. Tad's upset that Zach had the nerve to be upset that Aidan slept with his wife!!

That's one of the MANY reasons Tad can not only suck it, but suck it, lick it and swallow it down!

His ideas, his actions, his rules, his moral code, his ethics... they are ALL horrible, and yet he will judge and judge and ridicule and judge someone else for cutting corners and playing fast and loose with the rules.

It's not the fact that they've "made mistakes" -- as if it were really just that simple -- it's the hypocrisy of the characters that are making the "mistakes" that makes them even more unlikeable.

Archived