AMC: Friday, May 9, 2008

• Members

Seriously no offense but did we watch the same show? Did Zach or did Zach not give Aidan an out? He sure did. Aidan wanted to go when he found out who the captive was.

If he had an agenda, so freaking what? Who is Tad to call anyone out on anything?? How many times has he wanted David Hayward or Adam dead :rolleyes:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Zach didn't have the best intentions in mind when he initially assigned Aidan to the mission. But he did give him an out to take and by the time Aidan was preparing to leave Zach had also decided to start doing everything in his power to make sure both men came back alive (his phone call to Ryan) despite whatever his initial intentions were.

Men who bury men alive, not once but twice, because they persuaded their ex into giving their child up for adoption to a loving family have no right to be throwing thug stones. As far as I've seen on AMC so far, between Tad and Zach, Tad is the one who gets angry at people and arranges their cruel and unusual deaths.

ETA:

Heh, she's being such a damn cocky ghost that I loved that. "You're as white as a ghost!" LOL, Adam's so bad, love him.

• Members

That is what is important. He assigned someone to the mission but Aidan wanted to go because he knows Jake and wanted to rescue him. At first, I am sure he planned to send him there as punishment for Aidan sleeping with his wife...but he thought it over and saw he would feel guilty if anything happened to Aidan because of him. So I thought Tad was unreasonable

• Members

Personally I think it's because Tad couldn't man up to what he did to Adam, and instead had to gloat about it and live in Adam's house after he knocked up Adam's wife. It probably sticks in his butt that Kendall was woman enough to tell her hubby about the 5MS. It also probably sticks in his butt that Aidan also can't man up and tell Greenlee.

Suck on that Tad :P

• Members

I think even though some might dislike the Adam/Dixie SL, Adam is mean and that makes him who he is! He is not some saint. He is a Chandler and Chandlers are mean, though ect....They are not ment to be treated nicley (Even though I love Adam)

Mondays epi looks good. Joe and Tad go see Jake. A Ricky Paull Goldin, Micheal E. Knight, scene! :)

Archived