NightShift: Season 2 Spoilers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well actually allot of people liked NS1. the last episode was best. the shootout. even though to us GH viewers it was just another day in genera hospital world. but i think that was the best epi in the whole season IMO. but besides that. i did like other aspect...like how much guza/korte/JFP added dept to the characters. especially the NS1 theme music whenever the show was about to end. or in-between tender scenes.

• Members

Well, I didn't hate the first season either, but I thought it could have really improved in some areas. I liked the new characters introduced, and I liked the character-driven aspects such as Kelly's sex addiction, Regina trying to live up to expectations, and my favorite was Toussaint's story. The problems with the show were the lack of payoff, which is also a problem on regular GH. Jolene was barely exposed for five minutes before she got shot; none of the potential couples ever really progressed; and the whole Brenda thing was insulting.

My favorite episode of the show was the one where Jolene was revealed to be the hospital vandal. Her speech at the end of the episode as we saw all the characters in their turmoil was brilliant.

I hope for season two we get stories that are actually finished within 13 episodes.

Archived