NightShift: Season 2 Spoilers

• Members

"NIGHT SHIFT" IS A 13-EPISODE PRIMETIME SPINOFF AIRING ON "SOAPNET" TO BEGING TAPING JUNE 23, 2008 FOR 13 WEEKS AND WILL BEGIN AIRING LATE JULY 2008.

DR. SAIRA REDDY Late 20s to early 30s, beautiful Indian-American doctor. She is intelligent, passionate and complex. She is a doctor in alternative therapies...SERIES REGULAR. PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT SOUTH ASIAN ACTRESSES.

DR. CRAIG JULIAN 26-28, Caucasian. A new resident at General Hospital. Handsome, charming, fun-loving and passionate. An appealing young man struggling with the fact that his family has never fully accepted him for who he is...SERIES REGULAR.

DR. CLAIRE SIMPSON 26-28, Caucasian, blonde. A new resident at General Hospital. She is warm, outgoing and appealing. She is beautiful and yet accessible. She is on the journey of figuring out work, love, sex and friendship -- and has a knack for making bad choices...SERIES REGULAR.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, DR. CRAIG JULIAN is definitely going to be gay. Why didn't they just SORAS Lucas Jones into a doctor and bring him on Nightshift?

DR. CLAIRE SIMPSON = Meredith Grey!

A beautiful Indian American doctor sounds intriguing. But I don't know if I can even face dealing with this show. Musical finales featuring the Star Wars dude? Spinelli getting his cherry popped? Bandaged Barrett character going absolutely... nowhere? Patrick being a dick? No thanks. And it's not like GH the mothership doesn't need intensive care, either.

• Members

It's not too late for them to change it to Lucas , which i agree they should.

Then we could have Bobbie on the show!

Any word on who is EP and HW this Season?

With good writing this show could be fun and hip and a cross between GH (The hopstial stuff) and Greys.

Jason should be no part of Nightshift , just Doctors and nurses.

• Members

No, you cannot. Because this particular dream of yours won't come true.

Besides, even if they helmed it, I don't think the show would be a smash hit. It would sure have lots more brain, but... That is obviously something network executives don't give a damn about.

Archived