Ron Carlivati interview

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

He sure does!

It was a great interview. I'm looking forward to see what Ron has planned.

Some quotes I found interesting:

About Ramsey: "Now, since I was not here, he has his finger in every pie in Llanview, which could be a little Spencer-ish."

About Adriana: "I sort of love the bitchy Adriana, but it came out of nowhere for me."

About Blair: "I was worried about Blair the past couple of months. She seemed a bit of a doormat, and that's not Blair. May sweeps starts off with her starting to stand up and be the Blair we know and love."

About John/Talia/Antonio: "I was kind of over that story."

About Dorian/Langston: "Another thing I've seen lacking on screen is Dorian's relationship to Langston, which I think people really like. I don't think I've seen a scene between the two of them in two months. So we're going to make a point about it."

About Nash/Jessica/Sarah/Cris: "I found some of that strange, this flirtineess with Sarah.

"

About February Sweeps: "I had big plans for Miles in February at the ball that was all connected to Allison's secret. The ball was written by us right before the strike and then that whole week was basically rewritten after we left. Allison was not supposed to go into a coma. Allison's DVD was not going to break. It was going to play and it was going to affect seven or eight people on the canvas. Unfortunately other decisions were made."

• Members

I didn't read the interview, but someone here posted snippets of it. Evidently, Carruthers took him into the writers room to personally meet Babs & Jimbo. Agreed that something has changed behind the scenes. Whether Agnes is tweaking things, which is very, very likely, or Walsh is more involved, something has changed for the better. The show, barring the Ryan crapfest, has been pretty watchable of late, and this is not Babs & Jimbo's doing.

Archived