Ron Carlivati interview

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Snark has a great post about Carlivati's SOW interview: http://snarkweighsin.blog-city.com/ndcw1.htm

I particularly loved and agreed with this part about Bo/Lindsay/Nora/Clint...

I was so shocked to see Bo and Nora's connection explored during the strike. I enjoy Clint and Nora, but nothing will ever top Bora. Lindsay and Bo are a total dud for the reasons Snark mentioned and I hope they find something new for her. The triangle needs to be Clint/Nora/Bo. I'm going to be sad to see Carlivati back on this front. Tomlin also did wonders for Clint in general.

• Members

I'll miss the BE quad, yes, but mostly I respected what RC was saying, as a fan stuck watching like the rest of us. I don't think he was dissing Gary per se. I like Snark but I'm more into rejoicing in what I've finally got after ten miserable years.

Oh, and I have to quote this too. I mean, come on...we can hate on Kevin not being there yet, or Joey, or CJ, or I can whine that I don't have enough RJ or AA or gay characters yet, or that Bo and Nora are not together, or that NM or FM are gone or out, or that M&M lost Tommy, but really, in the end it is a good show.

Archived