NBC 2008-2009 Lineup

Toups

• Members

Aww, some fellow TW-fans!! And yeah, it really was the best cop show ever.

I actually watched some episodes last week (have them all on DVD :P ), among them I went through the very last one. Sad, doesn't even describe what I felt sitting there watching one of the finest and honest shows ever made. As Sully would've said... crap. :(

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Third Watch!!!! One of the first drama shows I started watching. God, I miss it so much. A&E doesn't even play repeats anymore!!!

So sad there's no Las Vegas...where does NBC get off with canceling the show and leaving it as a cliffhanger. Jerks.

Lipstick Jungle on Wednesday's! Yay! After DOND, maybe that'll help ratings. How dare they not put it on the Winter 2009 schedule (they're planning so far ahead lol)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Besides Knight Rider, Lipstick Jungle and FNL I've downloaded the first episodes of"Life". So if i like it I'll be watching that one too and of course American Gladiators. Too bad the next season of AG isn't gonna be on until next summer though. They aired two season's pretty much right after each other, and now they're gonna wait a whole year?! Weird.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think several of NBC's new shows sound good, which pretty much surprises me since NBC is rarely on my must watch list.

Kings sounds really good. Ian McShane is an exceptional actor and I would watch him in anything. Merlin sounds different and I'll definitely give that a chance. The Philanthropist also sounds really good. I'm up for giving anything a try that isn't a medical or legal drama.

• Members

The Office Spinoff was nixed for the Amy Poehler workplace comedy, which I think is a good move..Plus the original Office now gets the post Superbowl timeslot, which will be great for the show..

Of the NBC lineup this fall i'll be watching Chuck and Heroes on Mondays and dvr My Own Private Enemy to see if i like it..Then i'll be watching Earl, Kath & Kim, The Office, 30 Rock and the final season of ER..Haven't decided on the Midseason shows yet..

Archived