March 24-28, 2008

Toups

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The HH ratings are different and will continue to be as we go on, like Toups said, so total viewers is probably better to look at and I agree. Days really held serve, along with CBS basically. ABC is in loads of trouble. If this keeps up, Frons will do something drastic like kill off half the casts of all 3 shows or something. AMC and OLTL aren't doing themselves any favors and now GH is hitting bottom. I expected this. March and April always suck for ratings, with the exception of the NCAA basketball week in March. Other then that, we usually don't see decent numbers until May. Let's just hope the soaps hold on and rebound soon.

• Members

Frons has got to be fired. And promoting ONLY Starr and Cole did not help.

Oh, and ATWT is far from the best soap. Ratings or no ratings it's bad. I'd put OLTL above everything but Y&R personally. But people say I smoke crack, so what are you gonna do.

• Administrator

Are you guys hitting the back button? I think that's why you're getting multiple posts.

This works for me everytime: Use the "Fast Reply" only. Then when it goes to the IPS Error page, click the "here."

• Members

Well.....

Wonder what the damn excuse will be this week becuase of the bad ratings? The Moon was out of sinc? Pluto was about to crash into the Earth? The Kingons declared war on the Federation?

Frons, ABCD and the soap world need to take heed.

• Members

I thought ATWT would go up. It was real good with major Tom and Margo. The positives: ATWT demos stayed the same or went up. ATWT is still #3 in Total Viewers...

OMG...OLTL with 1.8's....LOL How pathetic!!! And this is the best show on the air right now? Not!

Archived