B&B: Week of March 10, 2008

• Members

I am only now catching up on B&B this week (still on Tuesday's episode)> But what a great week it is shaping up to be. One of the best in a long time.

And if Brooke is returning to her bitch ways, as a Brooke fan I am pleased. Better than the weak mush she has been, swooning at the drop of a kiss, unable to make a decision about anything in her life.

And what ChrisB said. ^ Thorne/Brooke was arguably Brooke's most mature and interesting relationship and they ruined it for, what? Ridge rejecting her again? Brooke and Deacon? <_<

I am not psyched about the "Every Woman Must Love Nick" theme they've got going at B&B at the moment. Nick = big ole manwhore, dipping his peen in every woman's pond. Who's next? Stephanie? Can't you just see it: "Their hate... turned to LOVE..." Monday's kiss between Bridget and Nick was kind of hot, though. And Ashley Jones has been on fire. I think she's my favorite Bridget.

Oh, yeah. PamFanForever!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bridget used to be my favorite character but she has become so pathetic. Despite her childhood she was a strong person but now she seems so desperate and weak. No strong woman would settle for someone who is in love with somone else let alone their mother. Hell even as crazy as Taylor is, she knew when to cut her losses.

• Members

I have really enjoyed the show since Wednesday. I can't say that I particularly appreciate Bridget's insistance that she and Nick do it (and with Katie on the sofa, knowing what's happening eeeewwwww), but I guess it's good that we see a little bit of Bridget and Ashley Jones rocks her scenes.I have a feeling that Bridget might get pregnant, though. But we'll have to cross that bridge (sorry) when we get to it.

It was funny how Stephanie wanted to get out of Forrester Creations as soon as she could. The Eric/Stephanie scenes were sweet. It's nice that Stephanie is now getting back into the gist of things. I wonder what Eric will tell Stephanie concerning whether they would still be together if Donna wasn't in the picture.

Oh my God, and the Pam/Donna scenes? Excellent. It was so amazing how she called herself "Pammy" and her happy and dark place! LMAO. The teabag totally killed me too. What an inspired moment of craziness. That cliffhanger was awesome.

Archived